Anastasia Kingsnorth #63 Swearing a plenty, on a billboard aT LaSt, thrown a party for stealing a podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she coming to Australia for?

I remember years ago she said it was her dream to spend months here, solo backpacking. Is this what she's doing or is she coming with someone? I haven't watched Ana in months and months. I need to catch up on her and Julie (or do I?)
She’s going on I’m a celeb I heard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i can’t wait for her “fans” to grow up and realise what a twit she is

Reactions: 11
ana talks so much tit and her stories on the stolen podcast have to be fake.
when saff presses her further she is unable to expand on what she just said and panics!!

literally the worst most inexperienced person they could of chose to host a podcast like this

Reactions: 17
I just know she’s going to come home early
This was my immediate thought, I can just see it now her posting a long ass vlog explaining herself. She is not built for this sort of thing

Reactions: 24
This was my immediate thought, I can just see it now her posting a long ass vlog explaining herself. She is not built for this sort of thing
Deffo be some tit about “a big opportunity” so she had to come back and it’ll be her just putting her name on some random clothing design again

Reactions: 16
Please 😂 I am all for female empowerment and females expressing themselves but she is so vulger and embarrassing. She is so proud of sleeping around😂
Ok here we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
31865D20-AC6B-48B0-A716-CE680763DB3C.jpeg

imagine being a guy on a dating app minding your own business and then receiving a message from this saying "Hey you"

yeahhh no thanks grandpa

can't think why no one would message her back 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who the fucks kali sluzza

on the podcast there talking about essentials to a ‘sleepover’ anyway kali says spare pair of knickers to which anas responds oh yeah never thought of that 😳🤢 this girl

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she look like a different person?! And the way she is sitting. 🫣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
One of her old vlogs came up on my YouTube, her accent has changed so much!
Also noted Julie sparking up the background coming out of the shops, classy.
These were the days when a trip to Rushden Lakes was exciting for her and she loved the look of River Island bags.
Oh how money changes you!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.