Anastasia Kingsnorth #63 Swearing a plenty, on a billboard aT LaSt, thrown a party for stealing a podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked she went out out with no makeup on that seems so unlike her? I’m honestly impressed
the only thing I can really see wrong with that picture is the clip on earrings 🤢 get them in the bin Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m shocked she went out out with no makeup on that seems so unlike her? I’m honestly impressed
They're also in the tropics (in heat she's never experienced before!) so putting makeup on is useless. It is sweat off in .5 seconds.

Reactions: 3
They're also in the tropics (in heat she's never experienced before!) so putting makeup on is useless. It is sweat off in .5 seconds.
Yeah that’s what I thought! It’s good to know she isn’t so dependent on it that she would not let her skin breathe in that heat lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.