Anastasia Kingsnorth #62 No Sex, Just Lies, DMs Slides leads to Zero Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the random twang she puts on in her recent vid, it’s so cringey

Reactions: 16
I think Anna it’s having a collection with forena and it will be SO EMBARRASSING for footasylum. They are a super inclusive company, promoting a lot of black creators and their first clothing release it’s with a random white girl?? HAVING NELLA ROSE???
How many dead clothing collections is this girl gonna release? This will make it three or four now…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know Ana exaggerates but some foot asylum Xmas show being the biggest moment of her career?

She did also call hocus pocus 2 the best film ever so I don’t know why I’m surprised 😅
Hocus pocus 2 was SHITE 😩😭.. Just got my 7 year old daughter to watch the first one and she loved it (of course because it was amazing) then we watched the 2nd one together and even she hated it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf is wrong with this girl? Saying she’s got scoliosis I’m deaddddd no girl you just have a vile posture. Her face is constantly a diff colour to her body, she doesn’t shag anyone, she eats onion soup 24/7 so must stink, her friends dislike her and take the piss (haz pushed her in the pool in Ibiza, and stop pretending you’re going on im a celeb when you’re not you’re just going on holiday with mates.
Oh god she is not self-diagnosing herself is she? Scoliosis is a serious medical condition that has to be diagnosed by a doctor. What a twit!

Reactions: 21
Do we think she will attend the NTAs tonight with it being on ITV or pretend she has another pinch me moment that's just interviewing actual attendees about mcdonalds again 🤣
Baring in mind its her birthday?
Was it last year she went with a vaguely heard of tan company making a massive deal of it and hyping up dress that really wasn't a good look 🤔

Side note- no ant and Dec this year who will pick up their award not likely anyone else will get a look in 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Anna it’s having a collection with forena and it will be SO EMBARRASSING for footasylum. They are a super inclusive company, promoting a lot of black creators and their first clothing release it’s with a random white girl?? HAVING NELLA ROSE???
who the duck actually wears forena anyway i've never seen a single thing about it other than on ana's socials

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 10.18.40.png

Did none of Ana's 'friends' stop and tell her how bad this looks? The contour just looks like a massive bruise and the plaits at the front which byron suggested are not a look:oops:

Also how annoying was Byron in that vlog, he follows Ana to events when it suits him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Those single bits of hair always just look greasy, no matter who does it (and the plaits don't help).

Reactions: 33
Feel kinda bad for her that none of her ‘friends’ have posted about her birthday yet. If they had she’d be reposting the tit out of them

• Sad
Feel kinda bad for her that none of her ‘friends’ have posted about her birthday yet. If they had she’d be reposting the tit out of them
tbf i just checked haz, sophie, jasmine and freyas accounts and they've all posted hbd stories for her and it's like 6am where saff is rn lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Love how she thinks she can get back the long natural healthy hair she had when she was younger after she has absolutely ruined it with bleach and extensions 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Love how she thinks she can get back the long natural healthy hair she had when she was younger after she has absolutely ruined it with bleach and extensions 😂😂😂
I love how she thinks her hair is immediately healthy again just cos she dyed it darker 😂

Reactions: 27
I love how she thinks her hair is immediately healthy again just cos she dyed it darker 😂
She hasn't dyed it her natural colour so its still gonna need dying to look like that🤦‍♀️ Last time she went dark her mousy roots were so obvious when they started to come though....

She hasn't dyed it her natural colour so its still gonna need dying to look like that🤦‍♀️ Last time she went dark her mousy roots were so obvious when they started to come though....
She doesn’t even know what her natural hair color is😂 I remember her in past videos saying she’s a natural blonde and then in other videos saying she’s brunette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what MeJulie got her darling daughter for her birthday this year. Now she's a hotshot influencer herself, maybe she can afford a lifetime supply of pickled onions?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.