Anastasia Kingsnorth #62 No Sex, Just Lies, DMs Slides leads to Zero Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
- Ana has been living in that dirty black jumper but swears she washes it (sure, Jan)
- Has started a snorefest podcast with bestie she sees once a year who secretly hates her Saffron Barker

Reactions: 22
“Northern girl” lmaooo first of all why are u lying, you’re so embarrassing, and second of all, YOU ARE NOT A NORTHERN GIRL!!! You’re very much a midlands girl lmfaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 74
“Northern girl” lmaooo first of all why are u lying, you’re so embarrassing, and second of all, YOU ARE NOT A NORTHERN GIRL!!! You’re very much a midlands girl lmfaooo
Shes whatever she hangs around with

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but you can't live in Manchester for a couple of years and say you're a 'northern girl' 😑
So qUirKy

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How savage!! One of Ana’s “friends”creates an account to defend the podcast and a new thread is made 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wanted to quote someones reply to me but I wasn’t able to
said I was a new member yes you are correct that’s cause I made a new account cause I wanted to change my username but realised I couldn’t and created a new account but no I’m not necessarily a new member
and nope I don’t listen to podcasts and I never said the podcast was amazing and the best thing ever made I said it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, its just the typical podcast that everyone is making these days, tbh they could’ve just made a YouTube video and not made a whole podcast the whole podcast aspect is kind of pointless. And seeing as it was created by two other girls it’s just pointless now

Reactions: 3
ana once again showing her complete lack of personality in the podcast by saying the most basic things, agreeing with saffron, not providing any form of interesting discussion. they are also constantly talking over each other. they are speaking about nothing new or groundbreaking. only made it 10 minutes in

Reactions: 38
I wonder what good old Doreen yadely (the OGs know) would make of the podcast

• Sad
Reactions: 33
‘the weather is atrocious in manchester right now, i feel like summer is just done with up here’ i swEAR if this girl talks about manchester like its a separate continent one more time i’m going to scream, she does it everytime there’s a storm in the UK (‘there’s a really bad storm up here in manchester rn🥺’) or when there was the heatwave (‘it’s literally sooOoO hot in up here in mAnCHEsTEr rn🥺), like babe it’s literally a city in the uk, we know it’s cold, we know it’s stormy, we know it’s hot, manchester isn’t it’s own little bubble that experiences separate weather conditions than the rest of the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 91
‘the weather is atrocious in manchester right now, i feel like summer is just done with up here’ i swEAR if this girl talks about manchester like its a separate continent one more time i’m going to scream, she does it everytime there’s a storm in the UK (‘there’s a really bad storm up here in manchester rn🥺’) or when there was the heatwave (‘it’s literally sooOoO hot in up here in mAnCHEsTEr rn🥺), like babe it’s literally a city in the uk, we know it’s cold, we know it’s stormy, we know it’s hot, manchester isn’t it’s own little bubble that experiences separate weather conditions than the rest of the uk
It just shows how little of the world she’s actually experienced to be flexing living there so much. Nothing wrong with Manchester, it’s a great city, but so is every city in the UK. She told her mum in Julie’s latest vlog that Black Sheep Coffee is “exclusive to Manchester” 😂 It’s a huge chain all over the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Ana in her new vid says she “hasn’t heard many people talking about the new Avatar movie even though it came out in September” maybe bc it’s not out til December, Ana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is so random but Ana and Saffron went to the Pret and Nandos I go to when visiting clients* in Southwark. Wonder if I will bump into them in the next 2 years (I doubt the podcast will last that long)

*I work in law before you raise an eyebrow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not this girl saying she’s so sweaty and smells… and then proceeds to wear the sweaty and smelly outfit FOR AN EVENT????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.