Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bean0202

0FBB2A96-A835-456E-8D63-E17B267C57FA.png

much needed spa day?? This girls never worked a real job in her life. She’s so out of touch it’s unreal.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

ECH

VIP Member
Her calling Saffron the 'mum friend' and Saffron going 'well I'm not when I'm with my friends, i'm the messiest one' was so shady

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
‘the weather is atrocious in manchester right now, i feel like summer is just done with up here’ i swEAR if this girl talks about manchester like its a separate continent one more time i’m going to scream, she does it everytime there’s a storm in the UK (‘there’s a really bad storm up here in manchester rn🥺’) or when there was the heatwave (‘it’s literally sooOoO hot in up here in mAnCHEsTEr rn🥺), like babe it’s literally a city in the uk, we know it’s cold, we know it’s stormy, we know it’s hot, manchester isn’t it’s own little bubble that experiences separate weather conditions than the rest of the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 91

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
"he's a child" ok but why does that only apply when it's about his haircut?

As his sister and mother who both post his face for thousands and thousands to see when he's an actual child - he shouldn't even been posted in the first place when the internet is a dodgy place since she's bringing his age into it

I would never let my little brother walk around with such a butters hitler the 2nd haircut. She's out of her mind to think him being a child is a good enough excuse to keep that haircut in the first place 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Lilu22

VIP Member
The amount of times she said he’s a kid, he’s having fun… yes, he’s a kid so get him off social media.

Reactions: 79

doodlebug

VIP Member
So not only did she have sex is the same room as Haz but they were RIGHT next to each other because Anna said they high fived during 🤮 it was also like her second time ever having sex.

Homestly I have no words. That is trash behaviour. I’m so glad Saffron looked visibly horrified. You could see she was thinking WTAF.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Grejaha

VIP Member
“Northern girl” lmaooo first of all why are u lying, you’re so embarrassing, and second of all, YOU ARE NOT A NORTHERN GIRL!!! You’re very much a midlands girl lmfaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Ellebee152

Her Instagram story..”We did it 🥺” did what?? steal the whole concept of an already existing podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Does anyone else think saffron lowkey bullies and throws digs at ana. Like when Ana says she loves to go on a lot of dates, saffron would laugh and be like “how’s that worked out for you” or she would emphasise how Ana been single her whole life. How does ana not see that her friends bully her

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Grejaha

VIP Member
"he's a child" ok but why does that only apply when it's about his haircut?

As his sister and mother who both post his face for thousands and thousands to see when he's an actual child - he shouldn't even been posted in the first place when the internet is a dodgy place since she's bringing his age into it

I would never let my little brother walk around with such a butters hitler the 2nd haircut. She's out of her mind to think him being a child is a good enough excuse to keep that haircut in the first place 😬
Lmao what has his haircut got to do with him being a child?? No correlation ana babes… it’s a shit hair do, either get jules to change it, turn your comments off, or for the love of god STOP POSTING HIM ONLINE

• Haha
Reactions: 62