Anastasia Kingsnorth #62 No Sex, Just Lies, DMs Slides leads to Zero Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I took this screenshot at 8.32am and they were no 7. Now they are no 1? It won't last though so lap this moment up ladies

Screenshot_20221012-083955_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-184037_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 3
seems like this could be the “big” thing, the big xmas show? it seems to be with foot asylum because there’s others from locked in on it too
yeah it’s defo just something for footasylum once again 🙄 because in the corner of her recent post you can see that the changing bit next to hers says ‘…ose’ which i’m guessing is for that nella rose who was in the other shoot with her that she won’t stop going on about lol

Reactions: 11
yeah it’s defo just something for footasylum once again 🙄 because in the corner of her recent post you can see that the changing bit next to hers says ‘…ose’ which i’m guessing is for that nella rose who was in the other shoot with her that she won’t stop going on about lol
Nella don’t even follow her on IG. I doubt the other people from the footasylum thing follow her either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with the random mukbang with Atticus in the middle of her recent video?
🤣

Also Ana saying it's his first time he's trying Wendy's and go figure he's got chicken nuggets and chips.. Hardly being adventurous when that's all he literally eats 🤦

Not her asking "why is there so much?" In regards to the chicken nuggets when she said two seconds before that she ordered 20 of them.. Erm maybe that's why!!

Atticus' chewing, him picking at ana's burger without asking.. I just can't 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf is wrong with this girl? Saying she’s got scoliosis I’m deaddddd no girl you just have a vile posture. Her face is constantly a diff colour to her body, she doesn’t shag anyone, she eats onion soup 24/7 so must stink, her friends dislike her and take the piss (haz pushed her in the pool in Ibiza, and stop pretending you’re going on im a celeb when you’re not you’re just going on holiday with mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
omg no way in her new vlog clip of them filming the podcast she says how flossie is the special guest on ep2 and about how they both dated thingy! didn’t think that would be mentioned

Reactions: 25
Anyone else feel like they need therapy because off this girl , might just be me but she makes my blood boil I should probably get my blood pressure checked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The podcast will be recast for "season 3" I'm calling it now.

Reactions: 16
I’m impressed with how much Ana actually spoke on the podcast because on her old ones she was basically mute but I’m guessing they actually have an outline (that someone else has written) this time around.

Don’t know why saffron thinks she’s special and better than everyone else for never using a dating app (well she basically met Tyler off Tinder through her pal Anna so don’t know what she’s on about).

I could not believe what I was hearing when Ana was reading out that DM Safffon received 😂 does that make me a prude?!!?? Poor Windy’s gonna have a heart attack when she listens to that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is the video in the wrong order?! She included loads of clips about the podcast and then her and Saffron announcing it! Didn’t make sense to me!
Someone needs to educate Atticus about eating with his mouth closed! Ana also needs to stop asking him about his love life and posting it online - he is 8 years old. It’s also weird because she refers to men as boys on the podcast - freak.

So hilarious that Anna her bestie Saffron is of to Nashville whilst it's her birthday tomorrow. What do you mean bestest friends in the whole world...

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is the video in the wrong order?! She included loads of clips about the podcast and then her and Saffron announcing it! Didn’t make sense to me!
Someone needs to educate Atticus about eating with his mouth closed! Ana also needs to stop asking him about his love life and posting it online - he is 8 years old. It’s also weird because she refers to men as boys on the podcast - freak.
It's so bizarre, it's like she still has the mind set of a 14 year old

Reactions: 7
I need an episode of the podcast called “My best friend has hygiene issues hence she’s single but I’m too scared to tell her “

Saffron can just spend the whole episode glaring at Ana😬

• Haha
Her Instagram story..”We did it 🥺” did what?? steal the whole concept of an already existing podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Her Instagram story..”We did it 🥺” did what?? steal the whole concept of an already existing podcast?
this is one of the things i hateeee the most about the likes of saff and ana, they do the bare minimum and yet use all this loaded language to insinuate that they’re these amazing, successful business women when in reality everything is handed to them on a plate! they love to claim everything is ‘successful’ and ‘a dream’ because they think it makes them appear hard-working and focused, when in reality they’re lazy af and take any opportunity they’re presented with!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I know Ana exaggerates but some foot asylum Xmas show being the biggest moment of her career?

She did also call hocus pocus 2 the best film ever so I don’t know why I’m surprised 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh look they’ve announced the new love island host and it’s not Ana, her followers will be crying themselves to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.