Anastasia Kingsnorth #62 No Sex, Just Lies, DMs Slides leads to Zero Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually laughed out loud when i saw this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an unfortunate design

also ‘smashing life’??? these two are just as bad as each other! she didn’t even design the bloody collection, she just wore the clothes for some photos and put her name to it? please tell me how that is ‘smashing life’ in any way 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’ve not caught up with the threads or Ana for a while, why is she going to Australia? It’s not to work for ITV I’m a Celeb like she did with Love Island is it 😂
i would have loved her to go on i’m a celeb, i would be voting her for every challenge☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just caught up with the vlog. Why does Ana think her life is extremely busy to the point of exhaustion? Try 4, 12 and a half hour shifts in a row for years on end and 4 hours travel a day, and still keeping a family and home ticking over - for years on end. This girl wouldn't cope in the real world...

All her friends are skanks. Imagine having your mum attend that? So embarrassing. Why do they think acting provocative is them "bleeping partying"?? It just feels like you'd catch something being around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So Haz confirmed it was indeed her and Ana who was having sex next to each other. Haz got locked out of the room.. went to Anas just to 'sleep'. Ended up high 5ving Ana whilst riding some randoms in Kavos. Haz was riding that Jack and Ana that random dude she was kissing in the club 🤣🤢
Where did Haz confirm this? And who’s the Jack guy was that her ex?

The latest vlog was cringe, I'm sorry but if you're going to be a 'Kardashian' at least try and be classy about it, shouting swear words during a thank you speech is just vile and they're all just rich chavs with no taste, common sense, or style.

Reactions: 21
Anastasia Kingsnorth #63 Swearing a plenty, on a billboard aT LaSt, got thrown a party for stealing a podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
*manchester’s biggest, SORRY Europe’s**** biggest (single ad) billboard #smashinglife #ceo,ooo,ooo
Embarrassingly it’s the second biggest in europe… Piccadilly lights was upgraded to a single screen and is now the largest in Europe lmfao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Where did Haz confirm this? And who’s the Jack guy was that her ex?
In her latest video. Jack is the dude Haz had a quick romace with in Kavos. He was a party rep out there this summer. Haz flew back to see him after the Kavos holiday

Reactions: 4
Anastasia Kingsnorth #63: Stole a podcast and off to Oz, await more Facetuning of her snoz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her latest video. Jack is the dude Haz had a quick romace with in Kavos. He was a party rep out there this summer. Haz flew back to see him after the Kavos holiday
Oh nooooo. Number one rule on holiday you don't shag the holiday reps they're riddled. Omg these fanny's must be clapped.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ana on the new podcast; I have a lot of confidence on dating apps but none in real life… that’s because your selling lads false dreams on their with your FaceTune babe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.