Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BDC4A9C3-D32F-4A70-A9BB-55D1CD460D3B.png
Leatherface has made me piss myself... I don’t know what’s worse the cretin,me julie with eyebrows or me julie without eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not gonna lie, I'm literally worrying how she will survive without her McDonalds. It's like 75% of her content...and can Julie cope cooking 7 days a week! I hope she's got plenty of coffee and fags in! I feel for Atticus isolated for days with Mother Grinch and Wannabe sister, poor kid will be so confused without his shopping hauls, treats and nuggets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I read that takeaway / to-go orders will still be allowed. Looks like Atticus will still get some food lolll.
From what iv read they are now fully closing. They tried to do it takeaway only but this was a new post last night.

Reactions: 12
I came on here this morning as soon as I saw McDonalds close. Between that and her coloured food videos which will also be hard given the lack of food in shops, she’s gonna really struggle for content now. At least we won’t be subject to the usual rubbish she puts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's clear she has zero clue what social distancing entails. Ana is the best advertisement for further education, just watching her makes my braincells die off more rapidly.

I came on here this morning as soon as I saw McDonalds close. Between that and her coloured food videos which will also be hard given the lack of food in shops, she’s gonna really struggle for content now. At least we won’t be subject to the usual rubbish she puts out.
True, but it'll now be even worse!!! She'll probably do a Mark Ferris and film herself unblocking her toilet or worse... maybe she can enlist MeJulie to help her along with Atticus, god knows she'll need all the help she can get for content now...

Reactions: 10
I feel like julie is so fed up with atticus, the sigh she did on her insta story when he was speaking was rude. As annoying as he is, he is just a child at the end of the day. And you guessed it they’ve had their last McDonald’s breakfast lmaoo

Reactions: 8
Long time lurking... first time commenting....

MCDONALDS IS SHUTTING FOR THE FORESEABLE FUTURE... Does this mean Ana's channel is shutting down for the foreseeable future too? She wont have any content... good or bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s made a video about what to do in isolation... yet she hasn’t even been in isolation?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's defs having McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner today 😂
A friend of mine is a manager at McDonalds she said they were getting phone calls off people asking of they can buy bags of nuggets and burger patties, what's the betting ana and julie were on that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I almost feel like she's treating the whole pandemic as a joke by constantly going out for unnecessary reasons and then saying she's in isolation 😒
I thought she was making a joke out of the whole situation too, which makes her come across as just an immature little girl to me.

I know some will say that she is only 19 but that is still old enough to know when something like this should be taken seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.