Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always insist on pretending her and saffron are still best friends?
They visit each other maybe once a year at most and go to the occasional event together.
They should just admit they are not as close as they were years ago and have grown apart no shame in that but being honest saffron doesn't give ana the time of day 😐🤨

Reactions: 46
Why does she always insist on pretending her and saffron are still best friends?
They visit each other maybe once a year at most and go to the occasional event together.
They should just admit they are not as close as they were years ago and have grown apart no shame in that but being honest saffron doesn't give ana the time of day 😐🤨
For clicks, easy

Reactions: 3
This vlog hahahahahah, what does it actually consist of? 5 minutes in and still not actually vlogged anything because she ‘just wants to have fun’ 😭

Reactions: 12
That vlog was boring. 😴 It’s basically a new version of Club 18-30!
She also forgot to take any bras! A tan isn’t healthy, it’s a sign of skin damage you fool.

Reactions: 13
Am I just blind or did Saffron not repost Ana‘s ‘Happy Birthday‘ story?

Reactions: 20
Anas new video was like watching an 18 year olds Snapchat when they’ve gone out drinking for the first time.
No one cares or wants to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Anas new video was like watching an 18 year olds Snapchat when they’ve gone out drinking for the first time.
No one cares or wants to see it
She said in every clip “oh guys I didn’t vlog last night I was TOO DRUNK” and in every clip we see she’s barely even tipsy lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm actually cringing at the content now. She's almost 22 for god sake it's time to aim higher for yourself. The way she submits to peer pressure to seem cool is embarrassing. Sure party but there's no need to post up acting like she's 15 drinking for the first time. Nothing is adult about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The way she said ‘I’m not using tanning oil I’m going to use actual sun cream so hopefully I’ll tan’ how dumb can she actually be? Tanning oil wtf 😳
Also her ‘drunk’ actually cringes me out so much I can’t watch. It’s like she tries so
Hard to look cool and sexy and it’s just not her at all.. the whole video gave me second hand embarrassment especially as she failed to down a drink like 5 times and then because Haz said she was scared of the sea suddenly Ana was scared of it too🙄

disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
2nd hand embarrassment from her latest video, dancing besides 2 guys and they literally could care less 😂 and then her attempt at being sexy for the entire video.... it was a whole shambles
She probably bought the two guys drinks , they must have thought she was just the waitress 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is the cringiest video I think I’ve ever watched! I have to remember that I was her age once and going on party holidays but just just cringing me so much watching ana!

Reactions: 10
I'm 22 too and feel so embarrassed for Ana

God knows how cringe she is, she just makes fun of herself by putting these kinda videos out

Reactions: 16
Second hand embarrassed at her video today
Sure 14 year olds are gonna party hard in magafluff

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.