Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More clickbait! 🙄 She’s pathetic and her views are definitely declining. I could put up with her delusion if she wasn’t so smug. She has become so awful.
I don’t agree that Saffron is more successful because she hasn’t really done that much since Strictly. She wasn’t working in LA. She was going to the gym every day and eating chicken and broccoli as she does at home! But she must have made a fortune to to be able to remodel a house like that.

Reactions: 25
Shes getting a fair bit of backlash in the comments, people are so done with her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She literally described the casa amor villa as ‘very love island’- she can’t describe anything for tit

• Haha
Reactions: 51
is she actually going on love island??
Let me put it this way.

She could duck every single ITV producer and she still wouldn't get on Love Island

SHES NEVER GOING TO GO ON even with her sly begging in the Casa Amor tour "I would love to be here for 3 weeks". You aren't. Go back to Manny

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know why her fans are so dumb and believe she’s going on when she literally has said multiple times she works for itv😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s way too immature to go on love island. She would not fit in at all.

She hasn’t got the personality for it

Reactions: 22
Why the duck she lying about love island like duck off Ana you’re a nobody!!

Reactions: 10
Even saying that she works for ITV is a reach! They haven’t showed her on TV!
The ratings for Love Island must be tit so they need some further promotion. It’s gutter tv!

Reactions: 12
it’s just not a relatable video. I feel as though viewers want more everyday and vlogging stuff and not these sorts of videos. To be honest, the video should really have AD in the title because they are basically using her to promote the TV show and she’s being paid to make a video about it. I know everybody clickbates now and then, but I feel like it’s less of a trend. People want honesty?

Reactions: 16
She will never get into LI for real
1. She is too well known and too high up in the influencer and YT game, LI tend to only pick regular working girls or low level Infulences with tops a couple hundred thousand followers

2. She is too ugly. I'm not one for shaming women, but she simply just doesn't have the looks for it. Shes not UGLY but shes too ugly for LI

3. She has no personality. Locked in showed what she is like on a set. She is silent, shes a sheep, she has no charisma. Shes very shy and introverted and brings nothing to the table

4. Shes way too insecure and emotionally fragile. She would crumble and fall to bits within a week. She would be out as soon as someone rejects her. She doesn't have the mental strength.

5. She has worked for ITV, in the contract for LI I am pretty sure they cannot go in if they have ever been employed or affiliated with ITV. This is standard for most tv work. You have to be a fresh outsider or its considered 'special treatment'

GIVE UP ANA.

Shes deleted the casa amour instagram post ahhahah. myself and quite a few others commented saying its give it a rest you aren't going in its embarrassing and they all got a lot of likes. She finally gets it looool

Shes deleted her instagram casa post hahhaha. Myself and a lot of others were telling her how embarrassing she is and all comments about it got a lot of likes. She is finally catching on. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I bet julie is gutted that it’s not true so she can’t brag about it and be smug on her boring YT videos about it now 😂

how come she keeps pretending to be a bombshell in the villa? i don't get the joke? like she said she pretended to byron and her mum? but why?
Click bait for views, that reaction from her mum was either staged or she knows her daughters a beg

• Heart
This girl moans about unrealistic beauty standards on Instagram but then edits her face so that it looks nothing like her??
EFF71C06-BB34-4269-8C18-138F94833280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Now I don't watch love Island, I don't understand what she's doing but Ana and bombshell in the same sentence? It doesn't work. I don't mean to be a witch but she's not at the standard for these reality dating shows. The types of men who are on these shows go for absolute stunners, they wouldn't go out with a lassie like Ana she's like a little egg and she tries to hard. She's go zero personality or appeal to be "stealing the boys" cute delusion tho. A girl has to try. I do find these types of shows actually vapid.

What happened to the guy she was seeing?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.