Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but we’re still in a pandemic and you have a moral responsibility? We’re not talking about testing every second like before, but if you’re displaying symptoms or feel unwell like Ana was and you’re going around in crowded London where you can spread that, I think doing one test should be done. I have an elderly father of 80 and it worries me that people have an attitude like this. They range from £5-9 for a kit and they could last you ages if you only tested when you weren’t feeling your best. I agree it’s crappy that they’re not free, but I would still do a test if I felt under the weather more for other people than myself.
This makes me so bleeping mad when people like my mum are vulnerable, other sick people that can’t afford to get ill and pregnant people. All because Ana Cba to test and stay at home she feels the need to risk people. If you have no symptoms and have got it I can understand but when you clearly don’t feel well you should at least do the right thing. She should be more sympathetic with Julie already having cancer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This makes me so bleeping mad when people like my mum are vulnerable, other sick people that can’t afford to get ill and pregnant people. All because Ana Cba to test and stay at home she feels the need to risk people. If you have no symptoms and have got it I can understand but when you clearly don’t feel well you should at least do the right thing. She should be more sympathetic with Julie already having cancer!
Preach girl! Some people on here are bad minded to hold opinions that don’t consider other peoples health and feelings. I have a vulnerable Dad too and it’s so bloody important! Yeah “covid” is a “boring topic” and “please move on” but it’s actually our reality? You can’t live your life turning a blind eye. Ana should have done a test if she was feeling unwell and she CAN afford that.

why is she moving so slow in this story lol, it looks so awkward 🥴 is she scared the filter might come off if she moves any faster?! 🤣
Alsoooo this filter always reminds me of sonic the headhog? Makes the nose look really idk skinny and long and just unrealistic?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s had more holidays this month than she has showers !!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
This covid talk is boring because as much as I appreciate all of the vulnerable situations and I do test regularly, I’m my line of work I find covid very interesting intact. What I am witnessing on this post is people nit picking apart others posts on a forum about ana. This isn’t a forum about other users and whilst we can all draw on our experiences and situations I don’t know the specifics to user37483926 life and whether they can afford a covid test or not even if it is £2 a month and that to me is boring because morals or not I’m not here to judge another account user.

However when it comes to ana she is fair game. I can see that she is buying 2 cokes for bfast and could have just got the one and a covid test. But yes the covid talk is tedious when we are trying to read between the lines of a users posts when they have typed about 20words. Ana posts her whole life let’s stick to judging her in regards to her covid morals not another user.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Itv have taken ana to Spain yet again?!! What an absolute joke she doesn't work for them so why are they giving her special treatment and let's not start on yet another going away instagram post we don't want to know ana just go on what is at least the 4/5th scrounged holiday in the past couple of weeks.
Most people right now are lucky to get on one holiday but she wouldn't care about that 🤔😡
Also the impact on the planet!! Jesus, the amount of times she has been on a plane in the last few weeks is disgusting. If she had that much work that close, stay out there. I am sick of influencers promoting travelling on planes all the time (don't even get me started on the flexing of the private plane) when her job SURELY means she can work from anywhere, if the events are that close together??

Reactions: 22
*gets forced into staying an extra day in london because she can't be bothered to pay attention to the news surrounding the mode of transportation she planned to take*

"it's soooo important to just take a day for yourself!!"

also: "i asked my manager if i could take the day off and they said yes"
😂 😂 😂 😂 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

one of the funniest things influencers do is ramble on and on about how important it is to take time by yourself. meanwhile, ana literally couldn't handle being by herself and had to facetime her mom and atticus while out and about. i truly hope she gains some independence soon because it's kind of sad

Reactions: 20
This covid talk is boring because as much as I appreciate all of the vulnerable situations and I do test regularly, I’m my line of work I find covid very interesting intact. What I am witnessing on this post is people nit picking apart others posts on a forum about ana. This isn’t a forum about other users and whilst we can all draw on our experiences and situations I don’t know the specifics to user37483926 life and whether they can afford a covid test or not even if it is £2 a month and that to me is boring because morals or not I’m not here to judge another account user.

However when it comes to ana she is fair game. I can see that she is buying 2 cokes for bfast and could have just got the one and a covid test. But yes the covid talk is tedious when we are trying to read between the lines of a users posts when they have typed about 20words. Ana posts her whole life let’s stick to judging her in regards to her covid morals not another user.
We’re not talking about other peoples views on covid, we were talking about Ana’s carelessness with regards to it and that’s where there are differing opinions. It’s just a discussion? Also you’re literally on a gossip site the nit picks about an influencers behaviour. No need to be judgey. Bottom line is, she should have done a test when she was feeling unwell. That is all we’re saying. People have differing opinions which I don’t agree with but they’re entitled to that.

Reactions: 5
We’re not talking about other peoples views on covid, we were talking about Ana’s carelessness with regards to it and that’s where there are differing opinions. It’s just a discussion? Also you’re literally on a gossip site the nit picks about an influencers behaviour. No need to be judgey. Bottom line is, she should have done a test when she was feeling unwell. That is all we’re saying. People have differing opinions which I don’t agree with but they’re entitled to that.
Not going to argue with you, but I acknowledged this is a forum about ana so I don’t know why you’re stating a fact that is obvious and one that i acknowledged in my comment.. And I don’t know who it was and I don’t care to even scroll back but someone was calling out someone else’s morals because they had made a comment about not doing a covid test for 5 months- and no other context was given from that user- my point is I can’t be judging that person for not testing I don’t know their situation. However I do know Anas because she shares everything so I don’t disagree with judging her for not doing a covid test if she is saying she felt unwell- and again I said that she could have easily afforded one. But again not worth getting your knickers in a twist it’s nothing deep but I don’t think you read my comment correctly because the points you raised are what I pretty much said so I think you’re trying to disagree with me when we are in fact agreeing with most 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.