Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it took some real digging i can’t lie 🤣 after the kardashian’s premiere editing fiasco i was determined to find it though hahaha

it ended up being in a different folder when you search ‘paramount plus UK’, if you click ‘events’ once you search that and scroll down to ‘a night under the stars’ they’re all in there👍
detective queen 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s the point in editing the photo when you can clearly get the actual version on google images Lmaooo

Reactions: 33
The original picture wasn’t even bad
exactly!! the real issue is that she edits lots of minor changes in hopes that it’s not noticeable and that she can get away with it, which is so incredibly toxic considering all the young girls who follow her and think she’s ‘goals’

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What makes someone a good interviewer is the questions they come up w to ask the interviewees... thats literally all interviewers do. Her asking her followers for questions means she does no work whatsoever??? We are practically interviewing the celebs instead of her??? And she expects to 'make it' as a presenter HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ana sweetie who are you trying to kid with this x
20220621_132842-COLLAGE.jpg

20220621_134305-COLLAGE.jpg
another one from the ✨no filter✨ gal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I beg, whoever did that before filters/editing and after video/gif of ana at the Kardashian’s premier, DO IT AGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she looks beautiful in those pictures, her dress is stunning and her hair colour is so much better. I'll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She suits this hair so much better than the horrible black brown color she had

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she looks beautiful in those pictures, her dress is stunning and her hair colour is so much better. I'll see myself out 😂
that’s the thing though i do think she looked pretty at the event, i just don’t get why she edited them, especially considering the real photos are out there for anyone to see

Reactions: 30
The dress she wore doesn't fit her, especially at the top it looks like it's digging in. Smaller size to make her boobs look bigger. 🙄

She also looks like she needs a good 🧼 she’s just not attractive at all anymore

Reactions: 6
She suits this hair so much better than the horrible black brown color she had
But ……

All her enemies friends told her how amazing she looked brunette and how much it suited her , Ana also claimed that blonde Ana was sad Ana and she would never go lighter again 😒😒

Attachments

Reactions: 17
But ……

All her enemies friends told her how amazing she looked brunette and how much it suited her , Ana also claimed that blonde Ana was sad Ana and she would never go lighter again 😒😒
she 100% just goes along with everyone else, she has no thoughts of her own, also the dark hair with her neon tan was a historical moment😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wasn't expecting to have to stay in London?? The train strike has been big news for well over a week now, tik tok must not have told her 🙄

Also, howw tf is she getting all these big opportunities lately??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She wasn't expecting to have to stay in London?? The train strike has been big news for well over a week now, tik tok must not have told her 🙄

Also, howw tf is she getting all these big opportunities lately??
I didn’t go viral 😖

✨MaNifEsTiNg✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally, I don't see much difference between the real photos and the edited?? Besides the airbrushing/smoothing of course, but I don't think that's bad simply because it's not completely creating an entire different, unrealistic body standard or completely different face like usual

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.