Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't actually think they look swollen i think that’s just the shape of her gum being bumpy around the shape of her teeth? don’t get me wrong i don’t think she has good dental hygiene but i think her gums might just look like that because her teeth underneath them are shaped strangely
Her gums are red around her teeth which most likely indicates gum disease

Reactions: 12
she got 8 minutes of footage from that whole jack wills trip and the majority of it was just her describing what she’d done as opposed to actually vlogging it🥴

also i don’t know why but watching her use the peppercorn sauce as a dipping sauce for the chips and not for the steak, whilst using the truffle mac and cheese as a sauce for the steak is very jarring to me, probably just bc it’s her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
0BDBCC11-42D8-4C43-9F5A-7B3A8A50CBF6.jpeg

Read the room you absolute idiot !! People can’t afford food or even fuel to get to work but let’s brag about a trip you didn’t need to take 😒😒😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Wow she’s so smug. Still haven’t seen you on TV Ana!
Nobody gives a tit about Foot Asylum! She’s a jobbing model!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope karma hits her
She’s so ungrateful for what she has
There’s a new show on Netflix called Snowflake Mountain where people who are entitled get sent to a camp without most belongings and they learn the hard way she should go on there

Reactions: 21
she said in her vlog she’s never done a photoshoot abroad before but didn’t she do one for her own fail of a clothing line with Get Noticed she released years ago 🤥 or is she too embarrassed about that to mention it 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's ridiculous
bragging about flying on a private jet when she's on it with 30 other people HAHAHAH

give me a shout when you actually fly on it by yourself like a real CEO,000,000 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s called it a “£350,000 Villa in Ibiza” in the title - I haven’t watched the video but that doesn’t seem right. Most houses in the UK cost that nowadays😂 did she forget some zeros

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She looks so left out.

She’s called it a “£350,000 Villa in Ibiza” in the title - I haven’t watched the video but that doesn’t seem right. Most houses in the UK cost that nowadays😂 did she forget some zeros
She replied to a comment saying it was 350,000 for the two(?) nights she stayed.

She also goes on about how she can’t say who’s house it is but said on Instagram.

I don’t think there’s any issue with her going on a trip or spending her money as she likes but like others have said it’s abit insensitive to brag about these things (and very embarrassing and I’m not just talking about the ‘private’ jet with 30 other people 😳)

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who knows that the Ibiza villa is David Guetta? Swear it was all over the news when he bought it

Reactions: 6
Omg her whole video I honestly felt embarrassed watching, the whole private jet bit, she comes across so annoying and out of place. The whole soap awards thing was embarrasing she stood there with Callum with her wee vlog camera talking about McDonald’s lol, she thinks it’s so interesting literally her whole job is promoting McDonald’s - would rather have went to LA with saff honestly. ‘Such big career opportunities’ really ??? 😂😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.