Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be good to know who the people were?? pls don’t be another McDonald’s video 😂😂
100% all she can think to ask is ' what is your favourite mcdonalds order' so she has to get her viewers to create the questions for her.

Reactions: 31
Would be good to know who the people were?? pls don’t be another McDonald’s video 😂😂
Why! Her interviewing skills are so bad. I cringe when she asks a question and then straight away feels the need to start agreeing with them/responding so they are both talking at the same time and the interviewee clearly isn’t listening to Ana. Ask the question then LISTEN for the answer and THEN chip in. It’s not that hard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t know how to interview people but wants to work within the TV industry so ✨ bad ✨ yeah you’ll never make it like that ana your followers won’t be able to help you on broadcast tv
Why! Her interviewing skills are so bad. I cringe when she asks a question and then straight away feels the need to start agreeing with them/responding so they are both talking at the same time and the interviewee clearly isn’t listening to Ana. Ask the question then LISTEN for the answer and THEN chip in. It’s not that hard!!

Reactions: 9
don't get me wrong i love food vids and watching people eat junk BUT ana has tried everything in maccies, she even filmed a 'trying everything i've never tried from mcdonalds' video so how can she think anyone finds her eating mcdonalds interesting still

fair enough make junk food and takeaways your 'niche' but focusing so heavily on just mcdonalds is just repetitive their menu isn't even big 😭View attachment 1356770
this!! plus, her saying "i think this is the biggest mcdonalds order ever" for the one that was like two burgers and nuggets. girl, you've ordered like $200 worth of mcdonalds in one go!!

Reactions: 18
She is so unoriginal 🙃 So bored of seeing her shove her gob with McDonald's, nauseating

She is so unoriginal 🙃 So bored of seeing her shove her gob with McDonald's, nauseating

Reactions: 21
So Freya, Callum, Gaz and Brian all appear to be away at the moment. Hope Ana is coping! 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Y’all are seeing her stomachs edited too right???
yeppp, that and the hair and the eyes are what i noticed most

the fact that it’s also blurry af is also a massive giveaway that she’s edited it a lot

Reactions: 17
She’s so thick! Narrow it down dumbass!
It sounds like a streaming service like Disney Plus.
These interviews are all for videos on her own channel so she is getting zero exposure from them.

Reactions: 5
she looks fine in the original as well

Also how did you manage to find the original? I couldn’t find it on Getty images website anywhere 😂
it took some real digging i can’t lie 🤣 after the kardashian’s premiere editing fiasco i was determined to find it though hahaha

it ended up being in a different folder when you search ‘paramount plus UK’, if you click ‘events’ once you search that and scroll down to ‘a night under the stars’ they’re all in there👍

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.