Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so boring, her response to everyone's order is "oooh no one has said that one yet" and it'll be something so basic like a big mac

Also lol at her saying she's "very excited" to drink the bottle of water because of how hot her apartment is and the next clip it looks like she's taken half a sip out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The amount of MD's she eats is actually disturbing. Its an obsession at this point. She must sweat pure beef smell. Dirty witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Yet another video where this girl sits in front of a camera scoffing McDonalds. She must absolutely stink

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The first girl she interviewed was not here for the McDonald’s question lmao. I also get the feeling that itv was just letting you tubers ask any question that came to their brain with the second ladies ‘oh another one’ after Ana said she had a random question.

there’s no point to these try McDonald’svideos anymore. Ana has tried everything at McDonald’s so what’s new to try

Reactions: 35
She keeps tying her brand in with McDonald’s. It almost keeps her content very childlike and samey. I feel like she should have gone with Saffron to LA because look at all the networking she’s doing and all the opportunities! Saffs content is very mature and good and you actually see what she’s doing and Ana sort of stays the same. Definitely should have gone with Saff….

Reactions: 26
Instead of I eat all this food in one day why no donate some of it to the homeless or charity Anna has obvs been in that situation with not a lot of money while growing up so we spoils her family it seems like a waste of money her sat there eating food when there people struggling who watch her you tube thinking how lucky she is

Reactions: 8
God she’s so thick it’s embarrassing
View attachment 1351971
As a harry fan this has annoyed me. Get gifted tickets to a concert and her and many others don’t even know the answer…

I also bet she didn’t even know the words to half the song. Only sang along to the popular ones that have been singles and played on the radio

Reactions: 17
in kate's vlog when she was introducing all the people who went on the trip, ana was the only one she had to use a tik tok for lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually liked the answers part of the video because they all answered in detail! 😂
It’s very lazy content though. She’s not even trying to do anything different anymore. Lazy rich witch who will probably have heart disease before she is 30.
PLT probably paid for the box at Harry Styles, but most of them seemed to be there for the free bar.

Reactions: 2
Why didn't she do 'Fav fast food order?' then it could have been KFC, Burger king etc instead of McDonalds AGAIN?

Reactions: 15
Everytime she tries something different she loves to follow it up with 'this is going to be my new thing' or 'im gonna get this all the time now'. So repetitive.

Reactions: 24
Little teaser of ‘Wendy & Pams Lights’View attachment 1338681
Wtf is this

I wish she played more into her social awkwardness and anxiety rather than acting like shes a bad independent witch when it's so clear shes not. she doesn't have natural charisma or talent, her youtube fame was due to her poor relatable background and she's lost all of that with this CEO BOSS 1,000,00000,0000 attitude like go back to ur roots ana lol
THISSS

What a stupid idea for a YouTube video anyway. Dirty woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
another snooze fest video her channel is slowing dying for someone who’s nearly 22 it’s quite immature, who is your demographic ana?

Reactions: 10
As a harry fan this has annoyed me. Get gifted tickets to a concert and her and many others don’t even know the answer…

I also bet she didn’t even know the words to half the song. Only sang along to the popular ones that have been singles and played on the radio
In her recent video, she said she’s an official Harry Stan now and is obsessed with him 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I never chuck my mugs or cups away. I use my dishwasher and it brings them up good...

She is still totally obsessed with Maccies.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.