Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand a word she said 🤔🤷‍♀️
But i Still think she needs to stop accepting gifted things that she clearly has no interest in!
The interviewer said “what does Harry say it tastes like?” And Ana replies “I don’t know if it’s PG enough for tiktok” or something along those lines

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The interviewer said “what does Harry say it tastes like?” And Ana replies “I don’t know if it’s PG enough for tiktok” or something along those lines
“babe i don’t know if it’s PG enough for tiktok” babe if you listened to enough of his songs or listened to the radio you’d know i’m not an avid harry stan but all i know is that it’s takes like strawberries and watermelon sugar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
God she’s so thick it’s embarrassing
View attachment 1351971
I don't like Harry's music but literally ANYONE including myself knows what reference she was talking about! some of these influencers are so brain dead and shows they only attend events for clout

I got second hand embarrassment with Ana too, especially when she tries to include babe into her vocab it sounds so forced

Reactions: 50
Was going to say that I’m not fussed by Harry styles but even I knew the answer to that question!

Reactions: 14
not to be that person but its always disappointing when brands invite creators to spaces they don’t care about, part of me think its not that serious and as long as they’re having fun its okay but the other part feels like its almost disrespectful to the artist lol I feel like those kids from stan twitter / instagram who probably couldn’t get those tickets would’ve absolutely loved those seats and would create lifelong memories for them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
not to be that person but its always disappointing when brands invite creators to spaces they don’t care about, part of me think its not that serious and as long as they’re having fun its okay but the other part feels like its almost disrespectful to the artist lol I feel like those kids from stan twitter / instagram who probably couldn’t get those tickets would’ve absolutely loved those seats and would create lifelong memories for them
yeah as an ariana fan it was annoying when so many influencers were gifted tickets to her shows by lulabellz and other brands tbh like I know people like ariana and harry have popular music that's easy to listen to and most people under 30 are gonna know at least 3 songs of each of them and would enjoy being there, but 1) those tickets are expensive so them getting them for free is annoying 2) they all sell out VERY quickly like literally in seconds and actual fans didn't get them it's annoying to see inflluencers just turning up in vip booths or whatever when they wouldn't be interested in going otherwise

Kind of like when brands gift their stuff to people who literally have zero interest in that kinda thing, it makes the brands like ingenious also

• Heart
Reactions: 22
wonder what god awful video we’ll be treated to today
don’t forget she has been away working SO hard flying to ibiza and going to a harry styles concert 🥺 so we can’t expect too much from our burnt out ceo boss witch xx

Reactions: 17
Sure this is not at all to do with the fact everyone here has been asking what happened with her asking celebrities what they order from McDonalds...

Reactions: 3
Eating McDonald’s for 24 hours… how can she think these are good videos🤦🏼‍♀️ Always the same and she’s eaten everything in McDonald’s, why didn’t she ask what their favourite restaurant in London was and maybe do that as a video, more interesting seeing where celebrities like to go and something different from McDonald’s, I like McDonald’s but I’d never think eating it for 24 hours was a good video idea?😂

Reactions: 34
Shock horror she’s eating McDonald’s again 😴 I wonder why itv are working with her a wet towel has more personality than her ugh can’t wait till her channel fails and she be working in Macy’s

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This video would’ve actually been quite good and interesting if we hadnt seen a billion eating mcdonalds videos from her already.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.