Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she lied about never having a kebab before !! She filmed herself ordering and eating one 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's posting on her insta story like she's big balls for knowing about cache cache?? "Secret" bars aren't really secret in London ana duck sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her recent video, she said she’s an official Harry Stan now and is obsessed with him 🙄
She can duck off! Angered me when she said that. Such a huge fan when she didn’t know the answer was strawberries in that TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is everything an obsession these days?! When I was younger we just said that we liked something! People use words without knowing the meaning. 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s my old person opinion 😂

Reactions: 21
Don’t know how someone can eat that much McDonald’s
If I end up getting a takeaway I couldn’t eat it everyday on repeat i would get so ill
If she doesn’t stop that later in life she’s gonna get all sorts of problems.
she must actually smell of McDonald’s at this point.

Reactions: 7
She is so boring, her response to everyone's order is "oooh no one has said that one yet" and it'll be something so basic like a big mac

Also lol at her saying she's "very excited" to drink the bottle of water because of how hot her apartment is and the next clip it looks like she's taken half a sip out of it
mcdonlds water.jpg

lmaooooo

also Harry Styles is totally the new youtuber obsession. cinzia and sophia decided they're stans now too. i think these girls are trying to use the SEO of his name

Reactions: 11
Well she lied about never having a kebab before !! She filmed herself ordering and eating one 😒😒
And in that video she said she ' gets a kebab when shes hungover ' this girl is something else :ROFLMAO: Its like when her and Mejulie were acting shocked at the double big mac, acting like they have never seen it before, when a few months earlier they were scarfin it down in a CaR MuKbAng

• Heart
Reactions: 20
don't get me wrong i love food vids and watching people eat junk BUT ana has tried everything in maccies, she even filmed a 'trying everything i've never tried from mcdonalds' video so how can she think anyone finds her eating mcdonalds interesting still

fair enough make junk food and takeaways your 'niche' but focusing so heavily on just mcdonalds is just repetitive their menu isn't even big 😭
Capture.JPG

Reactions: 21
don't get me wrong i love food vids and watching people eat junk BUT ana has tried everything in maccies, she even filmed a 'trying everything i've never tried from mcdonalds' video so how can she think anyone finds her eating mcdonalds interesting still

fair enough make junk food and takeaways your 'niche' but focusing so heavily on just mcdonalds is just repetitive their menu isn't even big 😭View attachment 1356770
Shes just desperately scounging to find any type of personality trait

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.