Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bras that are too small are painful and uncomfortable. What a stupid girl.
I wonder if she checked her tenancy agreement before the ‘walk in wardrobe’ and vinyl kitchen. Someone in the comments asked and she said that the vinyl stuff peels off and doesn’t leave marks. The black area looked matte. 😬 Will be hilarious if she gets into trouble!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she checked her tenancy agreement before the ‘walk in wardrobe’ and vinyl kitchen. Someone in the comments asked and she said that the vinyl stuff peels off and doesn’t leave marks. The black area looked matte. 😬 Will be hilarious if she gets into trouble!
I live in an apartment complex very similar to Ana's and we are completely forbidden to do any of this

I will actually have a laugh when she'll be presented with a massive fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So frustrating when people like Ana get gifted concert tickets to artists she’s not even a fan of. I’ve never heard her mention Harry Styles ever, not even back in the 1D days

Reactions: 31
Yeah that vinyl stuff can leave some bad residue a bit concerning on that matte finish. Although I swear I remember they're fairly free to decorate how they please. Painting and filler is included/part of the fees. I'm just hoping Callum knows what he's about and found the studs etc

I live in an apartment complex very similar to Ana's and we are completely forbidden to do any of this

I will actually have a laugh when she'll be presented with a massive fine 😂
Could've sworn they're allowed but maybe she just assumed they can 🥴

Reactions: 1
The worst that will happen is they keep her deposit which was probably no more than £2000, which, I hate to say it, but Ana wouldn’t give a crap about.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
what's even funnier about Ana throwing out her old glasses and mugs is that she doesn't even drink out of them... she just drinks cans of coke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
if she’s vlogging this i would put money on how she’ll say she got the truffle fries because she’s ‘obsessed’ with how ‘unreal’ truffle is🤩🤩🤩 why does that girl bang on about truffle so much
Is she not embarrassed to be showing off yet another gifted outing to add to the massive amounts she's scrounged in the last few weeks alone?? I genuinely can't remember when she last paid for anything yet is always reminding everyone that she has a big bank balance( well that's hardly surprising 🙄)
Just in the last few weeks she has been gifted
Radio 1 big weekend trip
The big jubilee
British soap awards
3 x trips abroad almost back to back
Pretty little thing event
Probably a load of pr packages aswell.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
if she’s vlogging this i would put money on how she’ll say she got the truffle fries because she’s ‘obsessed’ with how ‘unreal’ truffle is🤩🤩🤩 why does that girl bang on about truffle so much
I’d put money on her getting the steak and truffle fries and it is the “best steak she’s ever eaten in her life”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d put money on her getting the steak and truffle fries and it is the “best steak she’s ever eaten in her life”
in her fake manc accent “oh that is beautiful” “”mmm these truffle fries are unreal”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because it's a trend atm
literally lately every wannabe is going on and on about how amazing truffle is 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but she doesn’t deserve what she gets
There are so many more people who work their assess of creating content for brands and mostly a brand will only work with you if you have folllowers
That’s all it’s about these days

Reactions: 22
Ana is the most boring person ever. I've seen bits of the jack wills house every so often from different people and Ana seemed to of produced no/the most boring content surrounding it. When shes in the background she seems so boring too 🥱

Reactions: 15
So, her asking z list celebrities’what their Mc Donald’s order’ would be… did that ever make it to screen anywhere?
Did it only happen in her head?
Or was she in fact working a shift in a drive thru that night and tried bigging it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she’s thrown glasses and cups away. That shelving thing next to her wardrobe is stupid I don’t get the appeal, poor old Callum will do anything for her won’t he? Then has the audacity to say ‘I did this for less than £100 it’s so cheap’ yeah some of us have less than £100 to last the fortnight Ana read the room! Sick of her and her stupid mother spending for the sake of spending!!!

Reactions: 16
God she’s so thick it’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.