Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least her followers may be able to afford Jack Wills items unlike a lot of things she advertises and also more age appropriate for her a lot of her followers

Reactions: 8
I honestly pity her because she is just so unfortunate looking and her lack of hygiene, tragic fast fashion outfits and horrific diet does not seem to be helping. I’m always shocked at how many people say that she has a great body because I personally think she constantly looks bloated and flabby because she has no muscle due to her indolent and gluttonous lifestyle. I know she’s apparently top shagger and all that but I just find it so difficult to believe that she could pull anybody, especially when remembering how awkward and meek she is, she doesn’t even have a personality to make up for her appearance. Her revolting hygiene habits (or lack thereof) lead me to believe that no body on this planet would ever even consider sleeping with her because something tells me she’s not too keen on washing her nether regions

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly pity her because she is just so unfortunate looking and her lack of hygiene, tragic fast fashion outfits and horrific diet does not seem to be helping. I’m always shocked at how many people say that she has a great body because I personally think she constantly looks bloated and flabby because she has no muscle due to her indolent and gluttonous lifestyle. I know she’s apparently top shagger and all that but I just find it so difficult to believe that she could pull anybody, especially when remembering how awkward and meek she is, she doesn’t even have a personality to make up for her appearance. Her revolting hygiene habits (or lack thereof) lead me to believe that no body on this planet would ever even consider sleeping with her because something tells me she’s not too keen on washing her nether regions
i think this is maybe a bit harsh. If you walked past ana in the street or she wasn't 'famous' people wouldn't call her 'unfortunate looking' it's only because she puts herself on the internet she's automatically compared to this 'ideal' beauty standard. as for her body, everyone's entitled to their own opinion but i think she has a banging body whether she deserves it or not

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Remember when molly mae said she was offered I think 2 million pound from a brand but she turned it down cause she doesn’t wear their clothes? I’m now 99% sure it was jack wills who offered her the deal

Reactions: 27
Another late video. She must be so busy doing boomerangs in the mirror that she forgot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack wills hasn’t been popular since like 2012-2015 lmao don’t know how a bunch of influencers are gonna make people buy their stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is she’s not ugly, we’re all just so used to seeing her with filters on and edited photos she just looks like a different person.

Reactions: 34
i think this is maybe a bit harsh. If you walked past ana in the street or she wasn't 'famous' people wouldn't call her 'unfortunate looking' it's only because she puts herself on the internet she's automatically compared to this 'ideal' beauty standard. as for her body, everyone's entitled to their own opinion but i think she has a banging body whether she deserves it or not
Yes, sorry, you’re right, if I walked by her on the street I wouldn’t get a chance to think about how unfortunate looking she is because i’d be far too distracted by the unwashed onion stench that constantly trails behind her leaving misery and rotting plants in her wake

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anastasia Kingsnorth ‘twerking’ was not on my list of things to watch today…

can’t see where can i find the vid

I’ve just been looking at the Jack Wills stories and Haz and Byron have arrived. So she will probably stick with them now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.