Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she played more into her social awkwardness and anxiety rather than acting like shes a bad independent witch when it's so clear shes not. she doesn't have natural charisma or talent, her youtube fame was due to her poor relatable background and she's lost all of that with this CEO BOSS 1,000,00000,0000 attitude like go back to ur roots ana lol
this!!! no one is saying it’s a bad thing that she’s obviously more quiet and reserved when they criticise her for her ‘bad witch’ attitude, it’s just the way she tries SO hard to pretend she’s not that it just comes across fake and ingenious! i think she forgets that the reason people liked her so much is BECAUSE she was so shy and normal like you said, now she’s trying to be all business focused and molly-mae wannabe that likeability is completely gone

• Heart
Reactions: 39
that really is so upsetting :( i can imagine. her feeling quite lost and alone and only having pam as someone to speak to.

When was the last time ana did something nice for nanny like surprise her it’s so sad she hasn’t even been to anas new “apartment” i swear why doesn’t she spend a weekend with her doing things nanny like, have even seen this alice in wonderland dinner set she was gifted
Ana will regret not spending quality time with her gran in the future. I would do anything to hug both my grans just one more time. She’s utterly selfish and self-absorbed 😒. Even bratty Saffron makes time for her gran and grandad.

You made a good point about her not even inviting her gran to the apartment she lives in, which is strange. Also she could of treated her to a nice meal at The Ivory in Manchester that time when she treated Bratticus and MeJulie, even just something lowkey like a nice walk around Piccadilly Gardens and lunch! Poor nan!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The caption 💀 very predictable
If she’s really serious about getting into presenting then the questions at least need to be good. I get that it’s ‘on brand’ for her but you should put a bit more thought into the person you’re interviewing rather than yourself.

Reactions: 20
Not being funny but if she really missed her Nan that much she’d make the effort
I agree
She will regret not seeing her Nan more

Reactions: 23
Her vlog was so boring. No one gives a duck about the sentimental bullshit letters your nan and your childhood best friend wrote to you EXCEPT YOU.
The only thing I learnt is that she had a great friend in Amber and "drifted apart" aka Ana made no effort

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only thing I learnt is that she had a great friend in Amber and "drifted apart" aka Ana made no effort
I reckon ana changed and made no effort with amber after becoming friends with the greasy gang. She’s too much of a baddie for amber now

Reactions: 11
Max has just said he has got a gig interviewing backstage at capital summertime ball. Ana has put on her story she is having her hair done for something exciting so I wonder if she’s got the same opportunity
i saw max at summer time ball yesterday!! he's been on the scene for nowhere near as long as ana and he's literally doing so well already

Reactions: 25
i saw max at summer time ball yesterday!! he's been on the scene for nowhere near as long as ana and he's literally doing so well already
Max has an actual personality qnd is genuinely a funny person. Ana is qs funny as an enema

Reactions: 25
Max has an actual personality qnd is genuinely a funny person. Ana is qs funny as an enema
just find it funny that anas been around for years, saying how she wants to do presenting and barely gotten anywhere with it. Compare that to Max who is very new to the 'influencer' world and has quickly been offered some amazing opportunities ana could only dream of 🤣

Reactions: 12
isn’t everything she does a “big moment in her career” or a “pinch me moment” she probably has pinch me moment shits because they’re so unreal 🙄
Okay I can't be the only one that is absolutely fed up of seeing her post things like this every 5 minutes? I can assure you ana we are not interested in seeing you scrounge yet another free trip, it won't be as big as she is making it out to be and most likely will fail pretty quickly like everything else 🤔🙄

Reactions: 46
just find it funny that anas been around for years, saying how she wants to do presenting and barely gotten anywhere with it. Compare that to Max who is very new to the 'influencer' world and has quickly been offered some amazing opportunities ana could only dream of 🤣
Difference with her and max though is max is actually really funny and likeable!

Reactions: 20
Bet Ana will get a ring engraved with Molly-Mae's name after being mentioned in her book

Sidenote, how is Molly saying Ana is one of her favourite youtubers when all of Ana's content is either eating or talking about things that she's done and never showing those things

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So what do we all think her biggest moment of her career opportunity is now?
I’m guessing being in a music video or something. The last biggest thing was that billboard wasn’t it?

Reactions: 5
Bet Ana will get a ring engraved with Molly-Mae's name after being mentioned in her book

Sidenote, how is Molly saying Ana is one of her favourite youtubers when all of Ana's content is either eating or talking about things that she's done and never showing those things
I can see Molly's book will be a Times best seller 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ana is actually so boring to watch, why is she one of her favourite YouTubers

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Anna got her nan a £100 Tesco gift voucher. Talk about lack of effort or what. For her favourite person in the world 🙄

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.