Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlog was so boring. No one gives a duck about the sentimental bullshit letters your nan and your childhood best friend wrote to you EXCEPT YOU.
literally though!!! especially from years ago.. like ok cool, what did you want me to do with that information babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i don’t mean to sound insensitive or anything but is ana’s nan blind? asking just because she was describing to her what color the roses are and what the birthday card says on the front

Reactions: 6
I thought the part with Amber’s letter was quite sweet. It’s a shame they’re not friends any more.

Reactions: 13
anas engagement on instagram is really bad no wonder she hides her likes

Reactions: 17
All the revolution products ‘unreal’ ‘beautiful’ ‘my fave’ ‘my new favourite *insert product here*

everything she said about the missguided beauty.

Reactions: 9
All the revolution products ‘unreal’ ‘beautiful’ ‘my fave’ ‘my new favourite *insert product here*

everything she said about the missguided beauty.
They're the only adjectives she knows
Her vocabulary is pretty limited x

i thought it was hilarious how in her intro she said "i've been moved out nearly 2 years" then 1 minute later when she was actually in her room she told the truth and said she moved out "a year and a half ago nearly" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i feel like she’s annoyed that they’re getting rid of her room even though she literally doesn’t live there anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 41
i feel like she’s annoyed that they’re getting rid of her room even though she literally doesn’t live there anymore
She’s probably more annoyed that she now has to store her own crap that she won’t get rid of

I’m just imagining her interviewing soap stars and asking them their McDonald’s order and it’s got me creasing. Her asking Marlon Dingle, Sally Webster, Ken Barlow etc etc whether they get nuggets or a Big Mac and them just stood there like ‘wtf is this’

I can’t cope 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Little teaser of ‘Wendy & Pams Lights’View attachment 1338681
This initially started out fairly amusing however you just have to look at her Nan and her home to realise she’s scraping by , The Nan provided Julie and Ana a home and took them to Disney growing up yet Julie and Ana barely bother with her Nan 🙁.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This initially started out fairly amusing however you just have to look at her Nan and her home to realise she’s scraping by , The Nan provided Julie and Ana a home and took them to Disney growing up yet Julie and Ana barely bother with her Nan 🙁.
that really is so upsetting :( i can imagine. her feeling quite lost and alone and only having pam as someone to speak to.

When was the last time ana did something nice for nanny like surprise her it’s so sad she hasn’t even been to anas new “apartment” i swear why doesn’t she spend a weekend with her doing things nanny like, have even seen this alice in wonderland dinner set she was gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish she played more into her social awkwardness and anxiety rather than acting like shes a bad independent witch when it's so clear shes not. she doesn't have natural charisma or talent, her youtube fame was due to her poor relatable background and she's lost all of that with this CEO BOSS 1,000,00000,0000 attitude like go back to ur roots ana lol

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.