Anastasia Kingsnorth #55 Rent a friend comes to an end, Freya’s left to get her blazer hemmed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for Julie and Atticus, it’s meant to be their family time away for his birthday

Do they even know Haz that well??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
What a tit show of a family holiday , Julie will be fuming !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Freya should never have got herself involved with Ana’s videos/Instagram, imagine your next prospective employer Googling you and they find Ana’s say it or shot it’s where you’re telling the world your sex life lmao. It was a smart idea to tide her over but she should have stayed background.

her name will bring up Ana’s tattle thread and that’s not a good look
To be fair she had already done those kinds of videos with Haz and Byron long before she got involved with Ana

I thought Julie hated Haz?
I still want to know who Julie won’t let in the house because they compared Julie to a potato 🥔 it wasn’t Haz though, she’s been in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sooo confused about the Haz thing I rannnn to tattle! Could have sworn this was the same girl who disappeared as soon as she got a muggy boyfriend. now being (probably) paid to go on an AMERICAN trip for her brothers bday is insane. i’m baffled. i would be so unhappy if i were julie and atticus but what can you say when it’s covered for you, can’t complain…

Reactions: 68
Just four months ago Haz had drifted from the group because she had a boyfriend , then she splits with him and goes running back , now Ana is taking her on the family holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she did mention when she went alton towers she couldn’t go on any big rides cause she didn’t want to go alone, maybe she’s bringing haz so she can’t go on the big rides?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she did mention when she went alton towers she couldn’t go on any big rides cause she didn’t want to go alone, maybe she’s bringing haz so she can’t go on the big rides?
Ana can’t do anything alone though 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 7
Ooooo MeJulie wont be happy about haz going on the disney holiday i bet she’s fuming

i always got the impression that she didnt really like haz and byron

Reactions: 25
Any evidence? She’s started following 3 new lads recently so wondering why people think this one?
No reason! Out of all the boys it could be I just thought it might be him. We’ll soon find out though. She’s already started with the shots of his hand on her story 🙄

Why do people think she’s dating Callum 😂 they are definitely just friends!

Reactions: 9
this is my thought exactly.

as much as it's shady that Haz ditched her friends once she got a bf, this is actually super common. sometimes people gotta do it once to realize how easy it is to abandon your friends for a bf/gf/tf. others are just relationship people and stay that way for life.

any guesses as to what the "surprise" is Ana's going earlier for?? my guess: she's gonna fly somewhere 1 hour from Disney World and "Crossing America: Road Trip to Disney Vlog & Say It or Shot It"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just four months ago Haz had drifted from the group because she had a boyfriend , then she splits with him and goes running back , now Ana is taking her on the family holiday 😂😂😂

So messed up, if I was Julie I would be kinda pissed that some random is coming on a family holiday..... 🙄🙄🙄🙄 can ana not go 2 weeks without licking her friends assholes and actually spend time with her "disagree on everything" mum and her absolute pain in the ass brother that she misses and loves so much.

feel like im watching the inbetweeners
Dead at this comment 😂😂💀💀

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.