Anastasia Kingsnorth #55 Rent a friend comes to an end, Freya’s left to get her blazer hemmed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In thread 54…

Ana paid for her friends to go on a road trip with her where she was mainly ignored while they used the trip to make content for their own channels. She took them to Alton Towers because it’s the only place in the UK she knows outside of Manchester and her hometown.

She signed possibly the most off-brand brand deal with Forena (a fitness/activewear company) and now encourages her followers to eat their greens, despite the only greens she eats being the lettuce on her Big Mac. In the same week she made a video where she ate nothing but junk, and got herself a McDonald’s on the way. Obviously.

She ate some more McDonald’s.

She fired Freya for reasons she hasn’t really disclosed but I’m sure Freya will spill the tea when she’s no longer contractually obliged to be Ana’s friend.

There may or may not be a boyfriend. There probably isn’t but she’s dropping hints to make people think there is.

She’s off to Florida very soon with Me Julie and Bratticus and it’s likely to be a complete tit show as she doesn’t pay them to be nice to her.

I can’t remember anything else. She’s extremely boring these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
In thread 54…

Ana paid for her friends to go on a road trip with her where she was mainly ignored while they used the trip to make content for their own channels. She took them to Alton Towers because it’s the only place in the UK she knows outside of Manchester and her hometown.

She signed possibly the most off-brand brand deal with Forena (a fitness/activewear company) and now encourages her followers to eat their greens, despite the only greens she eats being the lettuce on her Big Mac. In the same week she made a video where she ate nothing but junk, and got herself a McDonald’s on the way. Obviously.

She ate some more McDonald’s.

She fired Freya for reasons she hasn’t really disclosed but I’m sure Freya will spill the tea when she’s no longer contractually obliged to be Ana’s friend.

There may or may not be a boyfriend. There probably isn’t but she’s dropping hints to make people think there is.

She’s off to Florida very soon with Me Julie and Bratticus and it’s likely to be a complete tit show as she doesn’t pay them to be nice to her.

I can’t remember anything else. She’s extremely boring these days.
Great recap! She’s also getting “something done” in Liverpool this weekend, yet to be revealed 🦷

Reactions: 32
Isn’t it the Alton tower vlog today? So she will pretending to be the main character when you can clearly see in Brian and Sophie’s vlogs that she was as silent as when she was in locked in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does this girl have against putting any sort of colour on her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“I’m wearing the same as yesterday because we had to pack light,”

Yeah because a different t shirt really weights a lot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Why is so obsessed with Alton Towers?!
Also, she's taking her family to Disney for two weeks, so a lot of time spent at theme parks right?
Clearly not enough because she's taking them to AT again at Summer!

Reactions: 30
“I’m wearing the same as yesterday because we had to pack light,”

Yeah because a different t shirt really weights a lot 🙄
Also she has a Range Rover that she drove down. I've literally moved house with just my dad's Range Rover, there would've been plenty of room for them all to pack a backpack with a change of clothes.

Reactions: 22
Boobs out yet again!
She clearly wants Callum! Maybe that’s why she is getting rid of Freya. 👀

Reactions: 14
Ana type it seems
ashley-rak-su-2.jpg

Ashley from Rak-Su ---- who she was always DM at some point 👀
Spuddz.png

Spuddz--- because of their "chemistry" in LockedIn when Ana said 5 words 💀
bpanews_ec222d34-912b-4323-aaa1-c18c0190973a_1.jpeg

Dave --- mentioned in today's video when discussing snog, marry, avoid as someone Ana would marry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Calling it now that Callum is the boyfriend, the way they were acting and constantly together in the new video has me sus 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm ngl I honestly thought this whole time that Callum was gay

EDIT - lol snap @coconochanel, we posted at the same time

Reactions: 17
Did she pay for the food at Asda as well? OMG what a doormat! Also someone get Freya some dress sense. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.