Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cybervoodoo

Haz won't know what she's got herself into until the morning of day 1 in Disney. I can imagine her walking into a room saying "good morning groovy girlies", only to find Julie telling her to f*ck off whilst she's trying to smoke a cig out of the hotel room window, Ana chowing down on a raw onion with her new pearly whites, and Atticus screaming about Disney being a rip off as he's spent his $300 in one go.

• Haha
Reactions: 117

lj_525

Chatty Member
Anyone else thinks it’s a little bit weird to be wearing thong bikinis in a water park surrounded by kids and also your little brother? Notice Anna ditched Atticus at the first opportunity 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Melier

VIP Member
I’m so confused why people keep saying this. I know we’re not used to seeing it but this is anas actual face so what do people expect Saff to do? Edit it for her?
THIS! This is just what Ana looks like without it being edited to fuck or with a filter on

Reactions: 89

cocokayelle

C90A5598-9B1F-4907-9913-1115C9FAB33A.png
“how adorable” ummm adorable is not quite the word I would use luv! I’m all about children being happy and having a good time but ….

also not the beige food again. The plain pasta, not even a sprinkle of cheese or anything on it lmao. I know kids can be picky but come on ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

glittersun

Its funny how both of them are like "tune in on disney plus to watch the new season of Keeping up with the kardashians" when they're at the premiere for a whole new show which is not called that... how dumb can you be

• Haha
Reactions: 86

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Tbf one thing I respect Ana for… she doesn’t ridiculously spend like saff does. Saffron has more money for sure but has absolutely no end of designer crap, constant glam teams etc… but in comparison Ana realistically doesn’t spend like that. She has 1 or 2 pairs of designer trainers, 2 or 3 very small designer bags, does her own makeup and hair at big events… I feel like it shows her roots and that’s not a bad thing
Are you forgetting about the Cartier rings every time she ‘achieves’ something???🤣
No but in all seriousness you’re right, she’s nowhere near as bad as saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 85