Anastasia Kingsnorth #55 Rent a friend comes to an end, Freya’s left to get her blazer hemmed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think its that strange for haz to be there .i used to have a friend that we would each go on each otherd family holidays due to been like family ourselves .in fact i thought it was normal as i know a few people that go on there family holidays with a friend 😂

Reactions: 6
time for a new thread guys. can someone set it up? use the title suggestion with the most likes.

Reactions: 4
I dont think its that strange for haz to be there .i used to have a friend that we would each go on each otherd family holidays due to been like family ourselves .in fact i thought it was normal as i know a few people that go on there family holidays with a friend 😂
I think the thing is it’s a trip for atticus birthday, fair enough if Ana was only a couple years older than Atticus and he had known Haz for years or if Atticus had a friend too but Ana is ditching her brother for a holiday with her friend.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.