Anastasia Kingsnorth #55 Rent a friend comes to an end, Freya’s left to get her blazer hemmed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a complete and utter mug! Paying for the holiday, paying for the snacks. How gullible can you be

Reactions: 49
I also think that Piers guy someone posted in the last thread could be the new boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha the curl in her hair I honestly can’t take her seriously with it. Her English grammar is also shocking it’s honestly painful to listen to. “Miss doing the things myself what Freya was doing” THAT Freya was doing Omggg did she not go to school?!?

Reactions: 53
Calling it now that Callum is the boyfriend, the way they were acting and constantly together in the new video has me sus 👀
i agree- there was a vid or maybe it was sophie's vlog where they are sat very close at a meal

around the 11:19 mark of sophies alton towers vlog

Reactions: 3
Callum is gay, byron literally put a pic of him, callum and josh in his thumbnail and put « the gays »

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I reckon it was Freyas decision. Sick of working with Ana. Not quite what it was cracked up to be. And the smell of onion.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’d rather have no mates than pay people to be around me and to go on holiday with me

Reactions: 42
Now that Freya isn’t being paid, she cba to act like anas bestie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Freya should never have got herself involved with Ana’s videos/Instagram, imagine your next prospective employer Googling you and they find Ana’s say it or shot it’s where you’re telling the world your sex life lmao. It was a smart idea to tide her over but she should have stayed background.

her name will bring up Ana’s tattle thread and that’s not a good look

Reactions: 54
My thoughts are that Ana and Freya are still actually 'friends', but won't be hanging out near as much as best friends do... (so are they really? I think Ana gave her this job to help her out after uni and if it had went well, she'd still be working for her, but I think Freya reads on her and the comments have made her realise that her 'job' is embarrassingly pathetic, and in actual fact, her job role is more like being a cleaner/ mum. I think she's had a wake up call and realised that working for Ana won't do her any good in the long run and is going to find work related to her degree which is the best thing she could do!

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.