Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thousands lounge have wasted in her sending her free underwear when every time she gets bras at least 5 sizes to small??? wearing a smaller bra wont make your boobs smaller Ana... no wonder her boobs always look so lumpy and saggy under all her tops

Reactions: 20
Her cooking videos crack me up .... absolutely no skills or palette yet the little music montage clips .... kills me. Zoom in on plain pasta lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
By consistently wearing the wrong size bra Ana is going to end up with more issues. The problem is that us breast owners have been taught for years upon years that boobs are meant to float (?) on top of the bra rather than actually in the bra. It's just ridiculous and shouldn't be something continuously promoted

Reactions: 17
Both Ana and Julie have become insufferable creatures!
Also makes me laugh in Julie’s new video one minute she says she was admiring her new mirror in dunelm … suddenly she brought it from B&M 🙄 she buys so much tit she can’t even remember where the tit is from

Also… she makes an ‘inprompTO’ visit to Tim Hortons which has me creasing 🤣🤣🤣😭
Why is every influencer and their mum banging on about tim hortons at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As an Italian I literally died when I saw the way she cooked pasta in her latest vid
DE592D39-3625-46B2-B04C-4C0056F06A2A.jpeg

Girl the water is supposed to fully cover the pasta😭😭😭 The pasta has to be fully submerged

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Why bang on about the beautiful sunset you can see behind the camera and not just turn the camera round and show us!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Omg, i know this might seem trivial to some people but the way she holds that knife annoys me so much! Ive worked in a kitchen and the amount of people who hold a knife like that and have cut the tops of their fingers off! Hold it at the base ot the blade, no fingers over the top! Then you are in control of it! Her cooking are so bad, i genuinely get so annoyed because its fine that people cook like that, so many people do. But why is everything 'omg, this is unreal'!

Reactions: 15
Does she not take a breath when talking!? I wouldn’t have guessed she was 21, until watching her video and realising she’s quite young mentally

Reactions: 12
How has she lived alone for a full year now and STILL has no idea how to cook basic meals? How can you not know pasta should be fully submerged (and salted)? Why is there a wooden spoon in with it, you don’t need to bleeping stir pasta! It annoys me how she doesn’t have the right equipment for anything; what’s her excuse? She has time and money! Annoys me how she’s always stirring mince around with a bloody slotted spoon or putting carrots in the oven in a cake tin with a collapsing bottom…cutting onions with a bread knife and cutting bread with a small knife. Ughhh. I don’t understand how all she knows how to make is lasagna, a few basic pasta dishes and fajitas. How have you not learned to experiment or improvise in a whole year? All she ever buys is mince, tomatoes, bread, bacon and crates of coke…

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Slightly random point to make but over the last couple of days I’ve watched some of her older videos and then some from when she just moved to Manchester just to see the difference and her editing has gotten so much worse?? I know Callum’s supposedly her editor but she still clearly edits some of them and in one of her first vlogs in Manchester she literally said the same phrase 4 times clearly intending to edit the other versions out but didn’t?? How can you be on youtube for so long and not know the basics of editing
this!!!!
if you watch other youtubers you'll notice that they are thinking of editing while they are shooting. ana seems to lack this type of awareness. instead her videos are repetitive and boring. it doesn't take much planning to make a simple vlog!

i was thinking about why she doesn't do longer shots of her doing stuff w/ the natural sound included: she's probably farting all the time and is scared to use raw audio in her videos lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this!!!!
if you watch other youtubers you'll notice that they are thinking of editing while they are shooting. ana seems to lack this type of awareness. instead her videos are repetitive and boring. it doesn't take much planning to make a simple vlog!

i was thinking about why she doesn't do longer shots of her doing stuff w/ the natural sound included: she's probably farting all the time and is scared to use raw audio in her videos lmaooooo
She’s lived in Manchester for a year and rarely ever shown any of it

Reactions: 11
Her viewing figures are constantly going down , even with her usual “clickbait” titles they still aren’t getting many views 🥴🤣😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.