Anastasia Kingsnorth #50 Living in manny whilst her career’s being stolen by her mum and nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the same area as Ana and Julie and Julie they are both well known for being stuck up and thinking they are better than others but the joke is that Anna can literally walk around and no one takes a blind bit of notice of her! She isn’t a ‘celeb’ as she likes to make out!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was also under the impression from one of anas recent videos, that Pams husband is Julies brother? Im sure theres been a few times Ana has called him Uncle?

Reactions: 4
I was also under the impression from one of anas recent videos, that Pams husband is Julies brother? Im sure theres been a few times Ana has called him Uncle?
Her uncle is called Chris.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think Pam and her partner look like brother and sister 😂. Thought that when they were both in Ana’s moving house vlog

Reactions: 1
I’d love to see Ana go back to her old self instead of putting on this ‘baddie’ front. We all saw her on Locked In and she was very shy and timid.... nothing wrong with that but then she shouldn’t pretend to be like she’s so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know why atticus and anas sir name is kingsnorth
But julies is Stanton
I always thought that ana just took julies name as she doesn’t know her dad
But that wouldn’t make sense then

maybe Julie still has her name from when she was married ?

also thought atticus would of had his dads name

I noticed in the picture she put up of him with the Disney ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why atticus and anas sir name is kingsnorth
But julies is Stanton
I always thought that ana just took julies name as she doesn’t know her dad
But that wouldn’t make sense then

maybe Julie still has her name from when she was married ?

also thought atticus would of had his dads name

I noticed in the picture she put up of him with the Disney ticket
Check the wiki at the top of the page 😉

Why does she think putting her tongue in the side looks cool and sexy?? Please stop the ‘baddie’ act, it don’t suit you
the fact that she wanted to have this outfit on a mannequin in her house and Julie agreed still baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.