Anastasia Kingsnorth #50 Living in manny whilst her career’s being stolen by her mum and nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faked cooking a Christmas dinner for her more tolerable Mates (and won’t shut up about honest roasted carrots)
Gave her mum the crappest birthday present taking her to Alton towers
Weird fake gift swap with saff, didn’t say best friend in the title originally
Said f all in the lockdown unseen bits yet atticus said she was 💫 fOcUsSeD 💫
Weird comment she made about sexual chemistry with spuddz. Think she got confused about her precious roast potatoes
Posted a tiktok reminiscing about her teenage blonde era rather than her current onion and grease era
Some weird continued discussion about atticus’ reading ability
Surprisingly less comments about his dictator haircut
Apparently going to LA with saffy b

I’ve had covid so annoyingly this all came to mind as I’ve been stuck in bed haha! Feel free to expand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imo Pam is definitely Ana's nan carer

but still I can't wrap my head around the fact that Pam posts so many pictures of Ana's nan on her personal IG profile
surely if she was her carer she wouldn't do that? I mean, it's not professional at all and breaks any type of privacy rule

Reactions: 21
Imo Pam is definitely Ana's nan carer

but still I can't wrap my head around the fact that Pam posts so many pictures of Ana's nan on her personal IG profile
surely if she was her carer she wouldn't do that? I mean, it's not professional at all and breaks any type of privacy rule
I'm pretty sure they are just friends from the same witches coven and MeDiUm circle

• Haha
Reactions: 31
After watching a couple of Nan's videos on YouTube I suddenly understand why Ana doesn't want to use the Disney dinner set she gave her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty sure they are just friends from the same witches coven and MeDiUm circle
No but like not saying it on a bad way it defo has been implied because Wendy needs Pam for basic chores etc like when she went to London for the night she had to bring Pam.

Reactions: 8
How do we know Pam isn't a family member? jeez see how boring you are Ana we have resorted to discussing your Nan!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As well as that when some people have carers for years (which has been implied with Pam) people start referring to them as friends/ family and develop relationships with them.

I think Anna’s Nan might be a bit special with all the dressing up and stuff (not saying it in a bad way) but I think it’s fine for them to make videos to channel her passion but why is Pam actually putting them on the internet. It’s defo Pam that does it cause Wendy can’t see

How do we know Pam isn't a family member? jeez see how boring you are Ana we have resorted to discussing your Nan!
Hello have u watched any of her old videos lol they always say something like Nan’s “friend” Pam so she’s defo not blood related

Reactions: 13
As well as that when some people have carers for years (which has been implied with Pam) people start referring to them as friends/ family and develop relationships with them.

I think Anna’s Nan might be a bit special with all the dressing up and stuff (not saying it in a bad way) but I think it’s fine for them to make videos to channel her passion but why is Pam actually putting them on the internet. It’s defo Pam that does it cause Wendy can’t see

Hello have u watched any of her old videos lol they always say something like Nan’s “friend” Pam so she’s defo not blood related
Of course I haven't watched any of her old videos Id poke my eyes out from boredom! 😊

Reactions: 3
It was something someone said in the last thread just taking the piss… it’s not real but it just made me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The colour difference is shocking! How did Julie let her walk out the house looking like this?!?!?!?!?!
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.46.05 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.45.53 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
guys I am crying at what we've turned this thread into. pam and Wendy stans!! #PANDY forever 💋❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.