Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evie

The colour difference is shocking! How did Julie let her walk out the house looking like this?!?!?!?!?!
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.46.05 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 9.45.53 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

roryangel

VIP Member
And then there’s girls who have to carry on working regardless because they can’t just stop and go to bed even if their ‘period’ is bad. Most girls take pain killers and get on with their day.
i just find it so ironic that she’s talking about ‘the reality’ of her life yet uses the most blurring and fake looking filter on the photo she uses to talk about it on 😭😂 she’s trying so hard to come across as real and relatable and it’s really not working, we know you’re a fake babes x

• Heart
Reactions: 74

amyy

VIP Member
Sorry but she defo doesn’t smell like baccarat rouge, don’t know who she’s trying to convince hahah she defo smells like sweat and lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 73

areyoujoking

VIP Member
They’ve defo only put that ‘lucky to have our health’ shite because they know they’d get called ungrateful if they didn’t. Saffron is 100000% throwing a Veruca Salt right about now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Nnew

Julie says her dream holiday is Ibiza or New York at Christmas..... so why the f does ana do alton towers for her birthday .... the girl can afford a weekend break for her mum in Ibiza jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 68

salmaaax

Chatty Member
lol how is her life real??? her day consisted of a meeting with a party holiday company so they can probably give her a #gifted summer holiday ??? someone give this girl a break, she works too hard 😔
This photo of all of their feet gives me big year 7 energy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

gee_beth

VIP Member
I'm on my period so when I go to work tomorrow I'll just tell my manager I'm gonna lie down with a hot water bottle and have a nap so someone else will have to see my patients x x x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66