Anastasia Kingsnorth #50 Living in manny whilst her career’s being stolen by her mum and nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Ana we know you read here and your fake friends do too so someone please tell Ana that her personal hygiene is abysmal ( I know that’s a big word Ana Google it 😉😂)

They say money can’t buy class and Julie and Ana are a prime example ( testicles too 🤭)

Reactions: 13
Loool I was just reading through the wiki and was reminded of when ana did that Q&A with her mum around the time she was seeing Charles, and she said “when I was in thingys BMW” 😂😂😂 because she wanted people to speculate on who thingy was then it didn’t even last. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t understand when she got the water dispenser and she was said “it’s like a water dispenser” well NO it is a water dispenser. It’s not like one it bleeping is one

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t understand when she got the water dispenser and she was said “it’s like a water dispenser” well NO it is a water dispenser. It’s not like one it bleeping is one
More to the point why do they need a water dispenser when the kitchen is next door? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seriously Ana we know you read here and your fake friends do too so someone please tell Ana that her personal hygiene is abysmal ( I know that’s a big word Ana Google it 😉😂)

They say money can’t buy class and Julie and Ana are a prime example ( testicles too 🤭)
it can however buy shower gel, shampoo and sanitary pads so she doesn’t have to keep her old ones to reuse 😐

I am enjoying julies vlogs 😂 I like to know when she’s wearing her new balance, which is always a priority update.
mans ive I often thought “I’d love some advice on working from home from Ana’s mum julie…”

equipment needed to be your own CEO bad witch…..

iMac,
Latest iPhone,
iPad,
AirPods,
State of the art coffee machine,
Newly kitted out office, regularly updated with primark and H&M home tat.
New “I’m a bad witch CEO like oh Ana” clothes, including but not limited to new balance trainers.

experience;

•getting pregnant by 2 different men and having a 3rd man support them.
•collecting child care allowance, maintenance and unemployment benefits.
• researching the best Costco deals for cleaning the house Ana paid rent for.

Not sorry. Not even a little bit.

More to the point why do they need a water dispenser when the kitchen is next door? 😊
because it’s too early to buy more chairs what else can she buy until Tuesday week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it can however buy shower gel, shampoo and sanitary pads so she doesn’t have to keep her old ones to reuse 😐

I am enjoying julies vlogs 😂 I like to know when she’s wearing her new balance, which is always a priority update.
mans ive I often thought “I’d love some advice on working from home from Ana’s mum julie…”

equipment needed to be your own CEO bad witch…..

iMac,
Latest iPhone,
iPad,
AirPods,
State of the art coffee machine,
Newly kitted out office, regularly updated with primark and H&M home tat.
New “I’m a bad witch CEO like oh Ana” clothes, including but not limited to new balance trainers.

experience;

•getting pregnant by 2 different men and having a 3rd man support them.
•collecting child care allowance, maintenance and unemployment benefits.
• researching the best Costco deals for cleaning the house Ana paid rent for.

Not sorry. Not even a little bit.

because it’s too early to buy more chairs what else can she buy until Tuesday week!!
i’m all here for the julie slander but ‘getting pregnant by 2 different men’ kinda doesn’t sit right with me, i don’t think she should really be shamed for that tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It's better to find out that you are positive at home rather than in a different country. Although some states in the US behave as if Covid doesn't exist anyway! Saffron may be pre-symptomatic so it could hit her in the next few days.

I find Julie's videos boring. I don't think that she has the charisma for YouTube. "I'm loving socks" made me howl though! 😂 Apparently vlogging whilst shopping is not a day off. 🤷‍♀️ I'm fairly certain that tax credits would have told her to look for work when Atticus turned 7. There's no way that she would get an actual job so piggybacking off Ana is obvious!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
i’m all here for the julie slander but ‘getting pregnant by 2 different men’ kinda doesn’t sit right with me, i don’t think she should really be shamed for that tbf
Entitled to your opinion but i tell no lie. 😐Wasn’t one married, Ana doesn’t know him/have a relationship with him.
the second married when atticus was a baby.

Reactions: 6
Entitled to your opinion but i tell no lie. 😐Wasn’t one married, Ana doesn’t know him/have a relationship with him.
the second married when atticus was a baby.
Yeah I think there’s anas dad who she doesn’t know, then someone Julie was with when ana was young so he basically bought her up so she classes him as her dad and then there’s Atticus dad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.