Anastasia Kingsnorth #50 Living in manny whilst her career’s being stolen by her mum and nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys I am crying at what we've turned this thread into. pam and Wendy stans!! #PANDY forever 💋❤❤❤❤
PANDY😭😭😭😭😭 after this thread today nanny will be the demon in my dreams tonight singing abba with her magic bleeping wand…I cant

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really irks me the way Ana does that sticky out tongue thing in her TikToks, almost as much as Julie’s lip smacking in her videos 🤢😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
PANDY😭😭😭😭😭 after this thread today nanny will be the demon in my dreams tonight singing abba with her magic bleeping wand…I cant
Or she might doing her mocking ooooo of native Indians

Have u guys seen Julie starting onlyfans
C867ACFE-A47F-48F8-8D6B-50A09CA4C3C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
i swear julie pretends she ‘can’t see’ without her glasses whenever she can’t pronounce a word instead of just admitting she doesn’t know how to say it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's not even funny though. As a POC, this is offence. I have been literally been begged to protect my skin and stay as light as possible by my family and she is there wearing a foundation that is darker than my skintone (I'm half jamaican and half english). It's not actually funny. Some people I know have actually bleached their skin trying to be lighter. She has taken her tan too far and it honestly makes me feel so upset :(. She isn't that skin tone and doesn't understand the daily struggle of being POC. She needs to stop tanning to that shade, it's unacceptable and offensive. Everyone has a beautifu skintone....just embrace who you are and STOP doing black face when you're a non POC girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I think Pam has her own shop called Pam’s world.. I don’t think she is Wendy carer, if she was I would be so surprised 😂

Reactions: 6
Speaking of house buying, has anyone seen that post by The Guardian on how a woman managed to trade a bobby pin all the way up to a house

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Theres quite clearly something up with her Nan, its actually really obvious to see. im not sure what tho.

wether Pam is a friend or a carer, she shouldn't be in those videos. friends dont do that. her nan is taking the piss out herself online & her ‘friend’ not only allows it, but encourages her.

no wonder Julie is so uptight.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
did ANYONE recreate the Julie pose? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes! One teenage girl who then took it down. We talked on here about how it was a terrible idea to ask her audience who are mainly Ana fans to recreate a pose where you’re supposed to look naked 😬

• Haha
Just made me laugh how Julie posted that genuinely believing people would recreate the pose and post it as if she's some massive influencer lool

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why did she say ‘I did vlogmas, I mean I didn’t do the 23rd but I filmed every day in December other than that!’ So you didn’t do vlogmas then?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.