Anastasia Kingsnorth #46 locked in, vag out, friends still using her for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2E19917D-D9BE-438F-8289-8A1D88A4B29C.jpeg
Ik this isn’t his thread but that weird Louis boy that is obsessed with ana posted a photo and I can’t deal over him on the edge of his bath💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I have an autistic brother and im going to address the atticus situation.

The having ‘6’ hashbrowns or ‘2’ happy meals or whatever he eats at a certain number, it isnt about how hungry he is or how much he can eat, its the obsession over a number.
I don't this he's autistic. I think he's spoiled, gets his own way all time, not being taught manners, always stuck in the middle of grown ups chatting, surrounded by women and he's extremely camp. We just going to ignore the love of princesses, barboes, frozen etc. Even if he didn't love thosevthings, the expressions and gestures are very camp. Absolutely nothing wrong with that... its the lack of manners that I find annoying.

He has to be stuck in the middle of everything, talks over & interrupts everyone, never gets told to say please and thank you, never gets told to be quiet when people are talking. He screams and shouts. Bosses his mother around. Instead of Julie prancing around Primark she should be teaching him to read

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't this he's autistic. I think he's spoiled, gets his own way all time, not being taught manners, always stuck in the middle of grown ups chatting, surrounded by women and he's extremely camp. We just going to ignore the love of princesses, barboes, frozen etc. Even if he didn't love thosevthings, the expressions and gestures are very camp. Absolutely nothing wrong with that... its the lack of manners that I find annoying.

He has to be stuck in the middle of everything, talks over & interrupts everyone, never gets told to say please and thank you, never gets told to be quiet when people are talking. He screams and shouts. Bosses his mother around. Instead of Julie prancing around Primark she should be teaching him to read
that is literally not what ive addressed at all youve blown it way out 🤣 The hands flapping are very strong traits of autism, along with how he obsesses over certain things like Minis. not being able to read can also be the autism 👍🏼 educate yourself, most of my family have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can we please stop the discussion about whether atticus is autistic or not. Its every thread. It’s not our business if he is, just focus on the fact he’s a little tit okay :)
I agree! It’s up to them to say publicly whether he is or isn’t, whether they know or not, I think they do need to consider how much and whether he’s in videos or not, especially as he is getting older as the questions will be getting asked and speculated more and not just on here. But I think the topic needs to drop now as I say it’s up to them really not us or people who watch their videos to speculate. But yeah particularly in Julie’s video where they went to Primark, his butting in constantly was getting on my wick and you could see it was hers.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, hopefully locked in will at least bring some new things to talk about 🥴

Moving on, after the birthday outfit and latest grid post, seems like... black is the new brown 🤪 everyone ready for a new its/skinnydip collab full of bLaCk BbYsSsSs? Also tf is that second pic, she has an amazing body and ZERO sex appeal how????

248387849_338094744783768_8224267028238031920_n.jpg
download.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, hopefully locked in will at least bring some new things to talk about 🥴

Moving on, after the birthday outfit and latest grid post, seems like... black is the new brown 🤪 everyone ready for a new its/skinnydip collab full of bLaCk BbYsSsSs? Also tf is that second pic, she has an amazing body and ZERO sex appeal how????

View attachment 830904View attachment 830906
That outfit is just disgusting!

Cba watching Locked In (sounds like a show for literal nobodies) but I trust you Tattlers will report the highlights, such as getting a tally going on how long Mickey Mouse goes without changing her clothes.

Reactions: 29
There was no catch up in the new thread, can someone please tell me where she’s going for 2 weeks?!

There was no catch up in the new thread, can someone please tell me where she’s going for 2 weeks?!
into a budget version of big brother, on foot asylum's YT channel. It's awful, I saw a couple of eps of the first one and hated it but i'm tempted to give it a watch to see Ana and Millie sucking up to each other!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.