Anastasia Kingsnorth #46 locked in, vag out, friends still using her for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t go on tattle life for a few days and there’s already a new thread ,
Can’t wait to see what goes on here while she in locked in

What are the odds her and Millie t are the mean girls of the series

Reactions: 38
I have an autistic brother and im going to address the atticus situation.

The having ‘6’ hashbrowns or ‘2’ happy meals or whatever he eats at a certain number, it isnt about how hungry he is or how much he can eat, its the obsession over a number.

• Wow
Reactions: 70
wtf was that latest video intro? scratch that. wtf was that entire video? so thrown together and unorganised. tempted to watch this just to see how ana acts compared to how she is on camera lol

Reactions: 23
Huh? Just caught up on last thread etc

Atticus has 2 happy meals instead of a normal adult meal cause he wants the toys but more food. I’m sure one of them said it in a video somewhere. Ana definitely riles him up cause he’s so much calmer in Mejulie videos

Reactions: 25
Can we make a rule that we do not talk about Invisalign, atticus possibly being autistic, pads, ski trips, body counts, and how much she pays in rent a month on this thread. Pleaseeeee😃🙏
aww no fun 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we make a rule that we do not talk about Invisalign, atticus possibly being autistic, pads, ski trips, body counts, and how much she pays in rent a month on this thread. Pleaseeeee😃🙏
that doesn’t leave much, does it! 🤣

I am sure locked in will give us something to talk about though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do like watching Julies videos much better then Ana's :ROFLMAO: Also if Atticus has two happy meals for the toys thats pointless cause its the same toys in every happy meal per week.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love how she had to make a cake in the video to announce going on Locked in, what happened to the 3 cakes she had on her bday, has she not has enough cake the past few weeks

Reactions: 40
I love how she had to make a cake in the video to announce going on Locked in, what happened to the 3 cakes she had on her bday, has she not has enough cake the past few weeks
literally thinking that. What are the chances that she threw the majority of those cakes out

Reactions: 19
Swear saffron done this same I’m a celeb challenge a few years back. This girl has no originality!

Reactions: 35
Just watched mejulies last video and at the end you can tell she was getting annoyed with atticus interrupting her ever sentence. Does the boy not let her speak? Or can nobody tell him to not talk over people and to let people finish their sentence before he starts shouting over people?Doesn’t matter about whether his autistic or not, it’s purely down to manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Just watched mejulies last video and at the end you can tell she was getting annoyed with atticus interrupting her ever sentence. Does the boy not let her speak? Or can nobody tell him to not talk over people and to let people finish their sentence before he starts shouting over people?Doesn’t matter about whether his autistic or not, it’s purely down to manners.
thought the same thing. I can’t stand him. I know she’s his mum but she’s so patient. I’d lock him in his room 😭😂😂😂. (Joke 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.