Anastasia Kingsnorth #46 locked in, vag out, friends still using her for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ana doesn’t sack freya she’s a bigger mug than even we thought she was !

Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion . Oh Ana!! , Your one big chance and you shat your pants🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
The only time Ana has heard “duck” 15 times a day is when she was living at home and Julie was mad about the state and smell of her room!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the talent show was a boring part of the episode. i was cracking up at Millie's challenge tho. she's funny, i might have to try watching her vlogs... anyone recommend one to start with?

Ana's best moment of the show has been her finishing the cycling with that feathery fan. otherwise, i'm not sure if she can stay out of the bottom 3 in the next elimination round. we'll see i guess. maybe they'll have an onion eating challenge :eek:nion:

Reactions: 9
I think you meant fart - I was so confused by this until I got to this part in the episode 😂
OMG LOL did i mishear it??? i thought the whole convo was weird 😂😂😂 was like 15 times a day surely not!!!

I think they said fart 💨
literally i was like what? how? 😂 makes so much more sense now!!!! 😂

also thread suggestion: 15 farts 15 cans ana still has no mans 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How she did not die on that bike after all those McDonald’s I do not know… for a girl who eats crap she has got stamina
Also a cringe moment when she started rapping lmao Ana you ain’t from Camden or Holloway lmao stop it

Reactions: 4
Think it was Arthur that said ‘Anastasia you got your tick’ at 15:06 really made me laugh. Considering she isn’t verified on Instagram, this will be the only tick she gets. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Steph trying to sound like Macy Gray and Ana saying she sounds like Amy Winehouse had me laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This girl is so uncultured

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn’t even get involved with the face masks everyone was doing

Tbf I don’t like anyone in the cast apart from Mille and Arthur love him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.