Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #47 - she’s been on Locked in for a week, but when on earth will she speak?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

niaoro

Just got a maccies as wanted to try the mcplant and was in town and I currently am on my train home feeling like I’m gonna throw up because it was so much food and this was the first proper thing I’d had today. How does Anastasia do this everyday
This whole comparing what you eat compared to what she eats needs to stop. Everyone eats differently, everyone has different fullness levels. Comparing how much you eat to the next starts, and fuels eating disorders. So if you eat more then her cool no one needs to know, if you eat less same goes. So let’s just not?

• Heart
Reactions: 100

whisperchat

VIP Member
Second hand embarrassment watching her cry for having to say bye to her friends for a 2-ish week trip and imagine she gets kicked out the house first 😂 show that clip to any stranger and you'd think she's got to leave the country and saying bye to them forever? she's literally so dramatic!!!

Her crying face is worse than Kim K's
The way she said she couldn’t watch Callum walk away. I fucking roared

• Haha
Reactions: 100

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the reaction you lot have had to her crying because she’s going away for 2 weeks. She’s not gonna have her phone or anything. Idk about you lot but I would probably be upset if I had to go 2 weeks without talking to my family or friends. Especially for her when she literally might as well live with her friends and she says she calls Julie every day. It kinda is a big deal to not have any contact for 2 weeks. You’re all comparing it to going on holiday but it’s really not the same thing as at least on holiday you can text or call people. I already know people are gonna be telling me this isn’t a rave thread but whatever, I think it’s unfair that you’re saying it’s an overreaction because I’d bet none of us have had to go that long without talking to our loved ones.
ITS LITERALLY 2 WEEKS SHE IS NOT OFF TO WAR:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Englad5678

The way Anna was looking at Millie when Millie was upset about her mums passing was shocking. Literally looking her up and down with a face of a slapped ass. Didn’t even say anything affectionate or show any signs of caring! She seems so boring and expects everyone to be up her ass just because of her bigger audience!

Reactions: 89

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t understand the reaction you lot have had to her crying because she’s going away for 2 weeks. She’s not gonna have her phone or anything. Idk about you lot but I would probably be upset if I had to go 2 weeks without talking to my family or friends. Especially for her when she literally might as well live with her friends and she says she calls Julie every day. It kinda is a big deal to not have any contact for 2 weeks. You’re all comparing it to going on holiday but it’s really not the same thing as at least on holiday you can text or call people. I already know people are gonna be telling me this isn’t a rave thread but whatever, I think it’s unfair that you’re saying it’s an overreaction because I’d bet none of us have had to go that long without talking to our loved ones.
Screenshot_20211101-152617_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

TheBurnBook

F58A43D5-1DD2-4CF4-A115-7D71E08E967A.png

Not the best screenshot but does anyone else agree that she looks so much prettier when she’s got natural messy hair that isn’t greased back, not much make up on and not smothered in fake tan??? She said she looked ‘awful’ in this clip but I feel like the more natural hair style looks great on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

GossWhore

VIP Member
Steph and Millie both lost their mums
Anisa lost a parent

Ana says she's a "girls girl" but just sat there???

Honestly fuck her

• Heart
Reactions: 83

laulau29

Chatty Member
How tf is ana a tomboy?? She literally wore only a pair of tights on her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 81

paigelemonade

VIP Member
DA37D27C-57D0-47C1-A998-6282E3869107.png
E9C2CE5B-BD9D-4ED2-8B67-4867AD75C17E.png

Even the comments are saying how coldhearted towards Millie Ana was. She just sat there with an unimpressed face and stared Steph down the whole time, even if I didn’t know someone I’d at least say I’m sorry to hear that or ask if they were okay. There’s really no excuse as Ana was sat right there and even when Anisa said she’d lost her dad, Ana offered no empathy or condolences. Thankfully there’s not as many of her minions in the comment section today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

whisperchat

VIP Member
She’s not a child. She’s 21 years old. This is also HER CHOICE to do this so the crying is a bit silly, she knew what she was signing up for it’s not as if it’s just been sprung upon her. She’s also going to be in a house with other young, likeminded people so she’s not going to be alone. People are going through much worse things in life at the moment.. in 2 weeks she’ll be back to normal… also maybe she should use this time to reflect on herself and her work because she doesn’t seem genuinely happy. I think this might be a good thing for her but she doesn’t realise it yet. So honestly we all have a right to comment on the tears because it is a bit unnecessary!!

• Heart
Reactions: 78