Anastasia Kingsnorth #46 locked in, vag out, friends still using her for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she’s not eating any more fast food?… Diet Coke tho 😍😍 #healthyqueen #twohappymeals #21baby
They obviously sent her Diet Coke by mistake , she will be straight on the fone complaining so she gets it’ “gifted”😔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Once she reads the last thread and finds out she isn't getting the money and it's going to charity she's gonna pull out of the show quicker than hacker pulls out of her x

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I dip in and out of this thread, but just saw she’s going on that reality show and on the trailer she says she’s “random and funny” hun, the only thing that’s funny about you is your tattle thread ( I’ve had a good laugh or two reading here 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This girl has a whole ass dining table, a coffee table and a breakfast bar yet still chooses to eat in her bed..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I dip in and out of this thread, but just saw she’s going on that reality show and on the trailer she says she’s “random and funny” hun, the only thing that’s funny about you is your tattle thread ( I’ve had a good laugh or two reading here 😂)
that's literally the most basic of basic answers when describing yourself, you just know she had nothing else to say 😂 😭

This girl has a whole ass dining table, a coffee table and a breakfast bar yet still chooses to eat in her bed..
I think its because she got into the habit of doing that when she lived with MeJules and the brat! So now she just thinks its normal and what people do..

Ana you literally live on your own now, sit and eat at your dining room table.. stop being a slob. Can you imagine the stains on the bed sheets that probably go unwashed for months on end, gross.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can hand on heart say that I've never once laughed along with any of her videos she's literally not funny in the slightest. Funny looking maybe..

• Haha
Reactions: 48
One of anas old videos just come on (24 hours in my bedroom 😴) and she’s ordered a take away - for herself she ordered:

a medium pizza
Massive Mac and cheese
Potato wedges
Cheese triangles
Giant cookie
Ice cream

Wtf?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
One of anas old videos just come on (24 hours in my bedroom 😴) and she’s ordered a take away - for herself she ordered:

a medium pizza
Massive Mac and cheese
Potato wedges
Cheese triangles
Giant cookie
Ice cream

Wtf?!
makes my stomach hurt thinking about it tbh :sick:

Reactions: 14
Omg Ana commented on Millie T’s video about locked in and Millie liked loads of comments but skipped Ana’s😭 and all the replies on her comment are negative calling her fake😂😂😂 she’s gonna get ripped into when she goes on there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Just got a maccies as wanted to try the mcplant and was in town and I currently am on my train home feeling like I’m gonna throw up because it was so much food and this was the first proper thing I’d had today. How does Anastasia do this everyday

Reactions: 14
that doesn’t leave much, does it! 🤣

I am sure locked in will give us something to talk about though.
Missing her camera,phone and credit card for two weeks (the shame) no contact to the outside world and giving 10K to charity that actually needs the money more than she does, I am sure Ana will be crying in her pillow.

Reactions: 9
Just got a maccies as wanted to try the mcplant and was in town and I currently am on my train home feeling like I’m gonna throw up because it was so much food and this was the first proper thing I’d had today. How does Anastasia do this everyday
That’s what we’re all wondering considering she has a ✨small stomach bbyysss✨

Reactions: 4
Same, I ordered some nuggets and chips for quickness earlier and I’ve bloated out so much. Feel like I’m going to give birth to a brick at some point 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.