Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget that she also gives good head according to her and likes a finger up her bum 🤮
I was going to write this. I doubt she’ll ever get on mainstream tv, let alone kids tv. She is disgusting and so vulgar! The only show she’d get accepted on is naked attraction with her vile sex talk

• Heart
Reactions: 26
NAHHH I've got the worst second hand embarrassment of them all putting their middle fingers up - WTF man 😭
Even more embarrassing that someone has said "let's put our middle finger up"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow that was… just wow 😂 no words.

ok so I see Cartier,
yet I REALLY see Amsterdam street corner 😐
It’s like an updated version of pretty woman,
but with more E numbers and less clothing than your average hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even more embarrassing that someone has said "let's put our middle finger up"
Haha imagine in years time when they look back on these pics and they’re all stood there like 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 thinking they’re edgy. Embarrassment and shame. That’s all I’m sayin x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m ngl everyone’s surprised saffron didn’t go/hasn’t seen ana a lot recently but I’m not at all. First of all ana has changed sm … ana and saffs friendship used to be quite simple/wholesome, they’d just spend time with each other’s families and eat out. by the looks of the dramatics of anas birthday and the array of strangers there I wouldn’t wanna be there either🤣 Itd feel so uncomfortable and forced so I don’t blame her. If one of my friends changed that much I’d probably get so nervous about hanging out with them

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she try to give off this ‘I’m a bad witch’ vibe…. She’s definitely not in any way shape or form a bad witch. She’s embarrassing herself daily at this point.

Reactions: 34
I’m watching her vlogs from like 2018 and wow, she was so much more grateful back then. She’d say how thankful she was and it was so genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If your dream is actually going on im a celeb you need to seek immediate help, she needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly how many Cartier pieces,
all upwards of a grand has she “always wanted/promised herself she’d buy” at this point

Reactions: 22
I get this is an Anna thread. But did anyone notice jasmine clough on the back of her birthday video? This guy has his hand around her waist and they look like they are having a very intimate chat 👀 that does not look like her boyfriend, and I’m sure if her boyfriend saw she was taking to a random in a club like that he would not be happy. What a tit friend Callum and Anna are for leaving that in the vlog!
why does callum look dead in this ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I haven’t seen I’m a celebrity in a couple years so maybe I’m missing something but that’s not something to aspire to?? Last time I watched it was just a bunch of page 3 models has been singers and losers from Corrie etc on there eating kangaroo penis ?! I never knew who anyone of them were ! So I can deffo see Anastasia on that show for sure she’s a nobody like all them desperate lot 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.