Anastasia Kingsnorth #44 Self-confessed hoe, dreaming of Hacker’s tongue on her toe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she will either get much more intolerable or in a few years time be REALLY embarrassed. I went through a bit of a lost myself, thought I was really cool and crazy, needed male attention desperately stage when I was about 19-20 (I blame all girls high school lol) and I feel ill now if I think about how I used to act. I think that’s why I find Ana so cringey right now but for her it’s even worse because she has a social media platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ughh can we please stop taking about Ana’s trotters , her onion minge and her grotty nails, I need a sick bucket every time I read on here ( sick bucket wasn’t another name for her lady garden before you all comment !!!) 🥴🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I keep reading people feeling sorry for her.. why 🤷‍♀️ she is a millionaire who now makes thousands of pounds doing literally nothing eating then McDonalds I certainly don't feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 25
6C8F53AB-B2B2-4927-859F-DF5F9407D41F.jpeg
Whats the actual point if this video? When vogue did it with billie eilish it was interesting to see her growth over the years with her answers. What can change in 10 mins with ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 131
Also some of her minions in the comment section of her newest video think she's going on I'm a Celeb this year...LMAO

Reactions: 24
She could’ve at least done 24 hours apart but she filmed answers to the same questions back to back ??? Why would anything have changed in that space lol. But she spent a whole 20 mins filming that video bbyyyys, she works unbelievably hard 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Wonder what the 'best news' now is. Swear she says that all the time when she is doing something and it turns out to not even be that exciting 😒

Reactions: 26
with the slicked back hair style she probably sees everyone on Instagram (cough cough cinzia) do this hairstyle and obviously it looks good on them because they have the facial features/structure for it. Unfortunately Anna just has a puffy ugly face that doesn’t suit it all, she needs to learn just cause she saw it on ig doesn’t mean it looks good

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't just be me that noticed she said she hadn't eaten yet then later mentioned the massive breakfast she had that morning 🤒 she's got a tiny stomach though 🥺

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
So she’s only gained 40k followers on insta since hitting 1m a year ago?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I do hope she’s not claiming she lost her virginity to Anton the dog 🐶 😩🥴🥴, Anton has much higher standards!! He’s fed on Caesar you know !!!
Ok I know I’m a bit late to this but it’s a genuine thing that people let there dogs lick out their fanny. With the way she goes on about them licking her feet I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s renting those dogs to get them to give her a lick out.😝

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.