Anastasia Kingsnorth #44 Self-confessed hoe, dreaming of Hacker’s tongue on her toe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana #45 Hair unwashed, content lacking, fake friends on the payroll need sacking

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t know if someone already mentioned this but people on tiktok think ana is working with CARTIER 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Why she putting this filter on when it’s nothing like her?? So far away from who she is.. also first time for everything getting your hair washed.
1. That looks absolutely nothing like her.
2. To the person who had to wash her hair, you’re in my thoughts & prayers. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t imagine how awful her hair must feel to touch. ‘Slicking’ it back with gel and pure grease for a week straight is disgusting

she deffo didn’t shower at all during her holiday, even just to wash her body.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's her birthday tomorrow, I almost forgot seen as she started celebrating last week 🙄 how many posts will there be with #gifted on? I hope no resturant or business caved and offered everything for free. I'd say that was the intention of the post asking for suggestions for birthday dinner, if anything she should be the one giving the suggestions to everyone else.
I suppose she and saffron are even now, ana didn't celebrate with saffron and now saffron is on holiday during anas 21st 🤔(after losing her passport and missing some of it)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.