Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melea

6C8F53AB-B2B2-4927-859F-DF5F9407D41F.jpeg
Whats the actual point if this video? When vogue did it with billie eilish it was interesting to see her growth over the years with her answers. What can change in 10 mins with ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 131

lucielucy33

Not one to defend ana but shaming a young girl for saggy tits ain’t it , it’s very out of a lot of people’s control ! Should she maybe dress better for her body type ? Sure but it’s not her fault she has larger boobs and they sag atleast she isn’t getting surgery and lying about it or getting surgery at all can imagine everyone here including my self would be roasting her for getting surgery

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

jackolantern

VIP Member
10 minutes apart? I'm sorry, what the fuck? Unless you have a clinically diagnosed multiple personality disorder, pray tell what will have changed in 10 minutes? Christ on a bike she is a fucking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 109

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
This ring is squeezing the life out of her finger 😬 I can't believe she got "skinnydip" engraved on a Cartier ring

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
She could’ve at least done 24 hours apart but she filmed answers to the same questions back to back ??? Why would anything have changed in that space lol. But she spent a whole 20 mins filming that video bbyyyys, she works unbelievably hard 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 91

laulau29

Chatty Member
Not her saying she can afford to buy FOUR houses but hasn’t bothered to maybe buy one for her mum?? She couldn’t even be bothered to buy her a new sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 89

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
She’s just said buying 4 houses in the next 2 years is VERY realistic for her and she could do it now if she wanted to 😴 what the fuck has she done to make that much money. Takes the absolute piss.. but she works soo hard guys xx

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Hey Ana, last week I worked 6x 12 hour night shifts in a row, with only half an hour break each night. Barely slept in the day before going back to work because every day I was trying to sort cover for my 4 members of staff who are off with Covid (have you heard of that, it’s a nasty little virus that you and your mates are happily spreading around the country). Having 4 staff off out of a team of 14 obviously leaves a lot of extra work for the rest of us, but because my team take pride in what we do we all worked twice as hard to get the work done - even though I’ve 3 broken toes from an injury at work a week ago and the entire is exhausted from working under similar conditions all through the pandemic (you know we’re in a pandemic, right? Only your behaviour doesn’t always seem that way). On Sunday morning I came home to wash my uniform before going back to work on Sunday night and my washing machine had broken, flooding my kitchen and is now completely unusable. So I spent 3 hours mopping up my kitchen, draining the washing machine, hand washing my clothes so I could have clean uniform. That’s what I’ll have to do until I’ve managed to save enough to replace the washing machine, because like many during this pandemic I struggle to cover bills with the cost of everything rising and my wages not matching the increases on essential things like food and gas & electric.
But you sit there in your expensive apartment and luxury lifestyle, contemplating which 4 houses you’re going to buy with all that money you’ve earned stuffing your face with Big Macs. What hard work you have put in!! You definitely deserve it 🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 76

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Her saying about the houses has made me so angry. I work fucking hard doing 3 different jobs and I can barely pay my bills. She does absolute bare minimum of work but gets paid a fortune. This is why the world is fucked up and falling apart

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

unknown7575

her saying she could buy four houses is disgusting and insensitive. she has this much money but hasn’t even thought to buy julie a house??

Reactions: 75