Anastasia Kingsnorth #44 Self-confessed hoe, dreaming of Hacker’s tongue on her toe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so confused on why she decided to post this.. she thinks she looks like a baddie when she looks like she’s a bottle of vodka and 2 joints down xx
WTF

She 100% thinks these kind of photos are quirky and edgy
but she just looks like a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's funny, from that say it or shot it video she seems to think the 'haters' watch her. When actually I don't think people on here are haters, I got the impression that the majority of people on this thread actually liked watching Ana at one point before she lost touch.
Also her saying that if people have something to say about her then she must be doing something right? So her trying to get a Tesco worker fired, breaking lockdown/covid guidelines repeatedly, liking an all lives matter post, handling the George Floyd situation poorly, and just being a greedy entitled person overall is her doing something right? She's delusional 😂
When did she try and get a Tesco worker fired? I missed that one.. thanks xx

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t understand what’s wrong with her. WHY is she such a beg and so desperate ?? Regardless of the crappy way she’s made money she has and she is technically a successful young person, she’s so so lucky, she should be confident in herself. Instead she’s the biggest beg I’ve seen. She lets whoever her ‘best’ friends are at the present time literally form her entire personality.

And anyone who goes on about a natural normal thing like sex so much has clearly got issues with sex. I don’t think anyone is interested in her and it affects her. Or she’s letting herself get used for one night stands in her desperation when she secretly wants a boyfriend. It’s obvious she’s so insecure about being single.

Shes clearly squandering away all her money too when it’s inevitable her ‘career’ will come to an end while she’s still in her 20’s, it’s sad to watch. Her looks are a different story I know her features aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but I genuinely thought she used to be so pretty in her own way and really endearing. She looks an absolute state and just filthy ???
defo she always says in her say it shot it … or avoiding questions videos i don’t want a man. yet she switches it up, saying she’s going on dates, it’s very plain to see that she wants someone btw you were on a dating site luv that’s how saffron found her man.. nothing wrong with it but yet she acts unbothered

Reactions: 14
The eye roll pic is literally me every time she mentions sex

Such a shame. Look how stunning she was here! How can she not see how much of a glow down she’s had ?!
she looks SO much prettier when she isn’t doing that ‘sexy’ smirk eye bleeping the camera thing! The smiling one is gorgeous imo

Reactions: 25
When did she try and get a Tesco worker fired? I missed that one.. thanks xx
It was during the first lockdown I think. Basically Julie wasn't social distancing in Tesco so this old women pulled her up on it, in which Julie responded 'don't breathe then', obviously the old woman got upset. There was a Tesco worker down that aisle at the time who tweeted about it. Ana saw the tweet, went full Karen mode and told her she was going to show it to management at Tesco. The girl didn't lose her job thankfully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It was during the first lockdown I think. Basically Julie wasn't social distancing in Tesco so this old women pulled her up on it, in which Julie responded 'don't breathe then', obviously the old woman got upset. There was a Tesco worker down that aisle at the time who tweeted about it. Ana saw the tweet, went full Karen mode and told her she was going to show it to management at Tesco. The girl didn't lose her job thankfully.

Oh god I can't believe I missed out on that! Thanks for that!! xx

Reactions: 2
The eye roll pic is literally me every time she mentions sex

Such a shame. Look how stunning she was here! How can she not see how much of a glow down she’s had ?!
She looks amazing here. She looks genuinely happy also. Sorry, but who in her life (ie her family) are lying to her and telling her she looks good now? She looks miserable. I know my mum would tell me to pull myself together, and make sure I got to the root of the cause of my unhappiness etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she really only tell one follower dating horror story and then just love onto her and byrons sexy life I was actually looking forward to hearing them read out followers story she read out the one most boring story and moved on :/ weird

Reactions: 6
she looks SO much prettier when she isn’t doing that ‘sexy’ smirk eye bleeping the camera thing! The smiling one is gorgeous imo
Yes, genuine happiness is beautiful. She’s just not right now.. I feel sorry for her in a way.

Reactions: 16
Anyone listened to the new podcast? She goes so out of her way to let people know she has a dating/sex life 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s soooo lost!! Please Ana, find your true self again before it’s too late sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the video of her and Beka Kerridge crossing the road in London thinking they were bad boss witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I genuinely cannot fathom how you can go from being such a beautiful, down to earth girl to the car crash she is now and still tell yourself you are thriving? Do we think she knows deep down but can't admit it, or is she just genuinely completely delusional? Regardless of which, why is no one telling her? I mean I get it, her friends are vile so wouldn't purely because they like to keep her down, but surely her family!? C'mon Julie, do better, I know she's an adult but she needs a bleeping intervention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I watched a couple of her old videos today (couldn’t be bothered to get up to pick the remote off the floor 🤣) and it’s shocking how much she has changed - she was so much prettier and healthier looking when she was blonde and it’s like she’s had a personality transplant now! Her attitude now absolutely stinks and she comes across as such a smug girl who would bully you at school just to fit in with the popular group

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And I remember when we used to say that she had a glow down back then when she turned platinum blonde and changed her makeup drastically to match the "insta baddie "trend

clearly we weren't ready for what was to come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.