Anastasia Kingsnorth #44 Self-confessed hoe, dreaming of Hacker’s tongue on her toe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she’s not claiming she lost her virginity to Anton the dog 🐶 😩🥴🥴, Anton has much higher standards!! He’s fed on Caesar you know !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wait... what is this pic tho? Doesn't like pap photos that 'don't look like her' but posts this herself? Ok
Screenshot_20210924-224507_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I'm sorry but if I let ana look after my dogs and she blatantly admits on the internet that she likes them to lick her feet, I would be raging.. I can imagine her asking the owner if she can look after Anton and Archie then getting a fanny flutter coz she knows she's gonna force them to lick her crusty feet.. bet she rubs peanut butter on them just to get them to go anywhere near her 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I genuinely don’t understand what’s wrong with her. WHY is she such a beg and so desperate ?? Regardless of the crappy way she’s made money she has and she is technically a successful young person, she’s so so lucky, she should be confident in herself. Instead she’s the biggest beg I’ve seen. She lets whoever her ‘best’ friends are at the present time literally form her entire personality.

And anyone who goes on about a natural normal thing like sex so much has clearly got issues with sex. I don’t think anyone is interested in her and it affects her. Or she’s letting herself get used for one night stands in her desperation when she secretly wants a boyfriend. It’s obvious she’s so insecure about being single.

Shes clearly squandering away all her money too when it’s inevitable her ‘career’ will come to an end while she’s still in her 20’s, it’s sad to watch. Her looks are a different story I know her features aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but I genuinely thought she used to be so pretty in her own way and really endearing. She looks an absolute state and just filthy ???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've not been on Anas thread for a minute is she still talking about shaggin

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's funny, from that say it or shot it video she seems to think the 'haters' watch her. When actually I don't think people on here are haters, I got the impression that the majority of people on this thread actually liked watching Ana at one point before she lost touch.
Also her saying that if people have something to say about her then she must be doing something right? So her trying to get a Tesco worker fired, breaking lockdown/covid guidelines repeatedly, liking an all lives matter post, handling the George Floyd situation poorly, and just being a greedy entitled person overall is her doing something right? She's delusional 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Also her saying that if people have something to say about her then she must be doing something right?
Always cracks me up when people say this. Hun, people talk about murderers, rapists, pedos - you think they've done something right? Contrary to common belief, no press is better than bad press unless you make a living off it like Piers Morgan. Ana's audience is drying out faster than the Sahara, so that clearly ain't working out for you is it you silly witch.

Reactions: 50
I find Ana’s style so so so so so overdone. everything she wears i’ve seen on someone else. like that green zara bag in her pic today , come on, you’re meant to be an influencer and set trends and you’re posting in a bag i’ve seen about a million times on my feed already and most people are probably sick to death of seeing on instagram and tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.