Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gone to the home page here and noticed there's a few guests & new members viewing this thread but not saying anything 👀 hello bbys

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i WONDER what tonight’s video will be bbysss💞?
I guess… “24 Hours in a boat!”
if i’m right, i hope i win an invite to MeJulies and Bratticus’ “beach holiday” (probably just sat in a pothole filled with water on their street).

I’m sure CEO onion muff would be so jealous of me teeheeee 💞💞💞💞✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i WONDER what tonight’s video will be bbysss💞?
I guess… “24 Hours in a boat!”
if i’m right, i hope i win an invite to MeJulies and Bratticus’ “beach holiday” (probably just sat in a pothole filled with water on their street).

I’m sure CEO onion muff would be so jealous of me teeheeee 💞💞💞💞✨✨✨
Your pic looks like thingy 😂

Cant stand Callum and Freya being in all the videos now they're such lifeless boring farts like make content on your own! Pure laziness when they're just her staff members supposedly doing all the "outside" work 😂 what does Ana actually do then

Reactions: 26
I’m so sick of them ‘unreal🥺✨🫐’ block colour tshirts that look like they are from primarks kid section in that awful green colour that sell for £££, aswelll as them miniature pointless bags that you probs couldn’t fit a tampon in. NOT TO MENTION that god forbid green suit that makes me want to gauge out my eyeballs, beautiful fashion choices ce0 bby b0$$ 💘🦋💅🏻 fashion influencer my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
do we think she’s trying to make her callum and freya a trio like flossie, Olivia and lewys?

Reactions: 26
My theory is she has Covid but she’s not saying anything because she has clearly the intention of breaking isolation rules and going out being still positive and she doesn’t want people to effectively count how many days she needs to isolate
If Ana had Covid,
I don't think she's got covid or isolating as we probs wouldn't of heard the end of it with her moaning
Looks like Ana didn't have covid because on Haz's instergram story she is celebrating Haz's birthday in style. Ana recovered four days after Saffron's birthday party.

Maybe she didn’t go to Saffron’s party because the dress code was fiesta so Ana couldn’t wear her green jumper
Or her £800 Fendi dress!

Maybe she didn’t go to Saffron’s party because the dress code was fiesta so Ana couldn’t wear her green jumper
Or her £800 Fendi dress!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oml she said she's getting the worst spots of her life and nothing is getting rid of them. Maybe start by eating healthier and having a wash twice a day that would definitely help

• Haha
Reactions: 32
idk why her new intros annoy me sm more than they should lol, like the upbeat music and the in ur face graphics make u think you’re about to watch something exciting, when in reality it’s just ana having any old dull convo with callum and freya. the intro cards r more interesting and original than the videos at this point! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.