Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did it take Wendy and saffron to tell everyone Ana was sick ? Cant Ana post about it herself if she’s just “Sick” or at least get Gollum or Freya to post on her behalf ( they work 9 till 5🤨)

One of them has Covid I bet Ana’s life on it !! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When was this vid filmed ?! she still has blonde hair in it
was uploaded recently but am assuming filmed ages ago but stilll lmao

Why did it take Wendy and saffron to tell everyone Ana was sick ? Cant Ana post about it herself if she’s just “Sick” or at least get Gollum or Freya to post on her behalf ( they work 9 till 5🤨)

One of them has Covid I bet Ana’s life on it !! 🥴
she defo has covid and trynna avoid the backlash i think flossie got covid aswell and was gettting backlash for it maybe shes avoiding that

Reactions: 12
Just watched it, and it’s the first one of her videos I’ve watched in a while … I now remember why I stopped watching her videos🤣

They’ve rented out a boat for the night which is UnReaL, literally the beds are unreal, the kitchen is unreal, the pampas light is unreal! Byron and lewis joined them for a bit as well as a dog (??? Photo below), not sure who’s that is, but still no sign of haz. Must have been filmed a couple weeks ago now as Callum lost his voice “from shouting at the football” - his croaky voice is making him even more unbearable. Freya still on her detox, and ana just dipped a Dorito in cheese coleslaw 🤢🤢 which lead to Freya making fun of the way ana says Dorito… is it in your job description to read here Freya babe? Oh and she kept doing the annoying fake northern accent again🙄 Freya also made fun of anas cooking, to which she replied ‘but I can make a lasagne and cheese pie, that’s enough’ (Although Callum said he’s not seen her cook that for a very long time if ever 🤣 but she cooks all the time right??). Then they went to bed, woke up and had some bacon sandwiches and did face masks. That’s all and now you don’t have to watch it, you’re welcome x
feeling super CE00000 bby that freya read my dorito comment✌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s trying to recreate her own version of Haz and Byron with Callum and Freya 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone add to the wiki that she’s got Covid please 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tbf if she does have covid she can suffer because she took NO STEPS to keep herself safe and everyone else she's probably spread it because she ignorant and doesn't give to shits so I hope karma hits her in the ass hard

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have another theory.

An unlikely one, but I just don’t believe the excuse of her being unwell so I’m thinking of other options.

What if Ana’s filming for a tv show or something?😂 she mentioned in a video ages ago that something big in her career was coming, and in the video with her mum, Julie said she didn’t invite her on holiday because she knew she was busy this week, and she’s not posted properly all week. I’m not talking massive programs, just something small 😭

Reactions: 19
I have another theory.

An unlikely one, but I just don’t believe the excuse of her being unwell so I’m thinking of other options.

What if Ana’s filming for a tv show or something?😂 she mentioned in a video ages ago that something big in her career was coming, and in the video with her mum, Julie said she didn’t invite her on holiday because she knew she was busy this week, and she’s not posted properly all week. I’m not talking massive programs, just something small 😭
please no. she already bangs on about how she wasn’t featured on this crappy prom show she filmed (but HAS to make it known she was filming). i cant take another one

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do we know if Ana is still talking to Thingy? Or is that long gone?🤣 can’t keep up these days 🥴

Reactions: 2
Do we know if Ana is still talking to Thingy? Or is that long gone?🤣 can’t keep up these days 🥴
Nope that didn’t last long. Been confirmed the other person she was previously seeing was Josh Boulton, so they’re probably the 2 lads she’s had sex with since moving 😂

Reactions: 11
all her vids with callum and freya are tit. they don’t cater to her older audience and it’s literally the same thing over and over so not surprised if she’s dropping subs by the day

Reactions: 35
I think it’s obvious she tested positive. Saffron said she would make sure everyone did tests, ana was due to go proof of them them looking for accommodation in Brighton so I don’t believe she had other commitments. She knows the stick she will get and the fact both saffron and Wendy have said she wasn’t well proves it, they won’t openly say because that’s for ana to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
all her vids with callum and freya are tit. they don’t cater to her older audience and it’s literally the same thing over and over so not surprised if she’s dropping subs by the day
She said that her content was going to be better than ever though, the absolute audacity

Reactions: 19
I just watched the cooking video and the way Callum holds his cutlery (the fork) is so strange. He’s literally holding it like a little child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.