Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not just “unwell” if she was she would have posted about it and being gutted to miss out on her besties party , so it’s either Covid or saffron didn’t want the other two coming to her party .

Reactions: 41
Unrelated but just stalked that josh's insta and his ex girlfriend is absolutely stunning, I'd feel so threatened if I was Ana 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only way we will find out why Ana is not at saffron’s party is if Saffron gets a lot of hate for not “inviting” Ana and she will absolutely spill what actually happened 🤭
Ana probably didn't get invited because she had them two pratts following her around like two lost puppy dogs, also Callum and Fraya would spoil the atmosphere and try to be centre of attention like they do in Ana's vlogs it will be very uncomfortable for Saffron.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not just “unwell” if she was she would have posted about it and being gutted to miss out on her besties party , so it’s either Covid or saffron didn’t want the other two coming to her party .
I thought this she would’ve said “so sad I can’t be there” or whatever but there was nothing👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also someone said about the chemistry between that josh guy and Ana. And we all through he was gay. But I’m pretty sure the gay one is the one that was in the London vlog with them. Not this josh. But I could be wrong.
Yeah he’s not gay and he’s the guy I was talking about in a previous thread as his surname begins with b it’s Boulton and I said they had been talking for a while and going on dates so anyone who tried to call me ‘the mysterious tattler’ I was right 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't get why saffron would make a dig at ana for saying "genuine friends" if ana had covid??.. I mean we all know ana hasn't followed rules etc but if saff was her genuine "bff" surely she would be worried about ana if she had covid?... Maybe Wendy is just making up an excuse and saying she wasn't well just to put a stop to everyone asking why she wasn't there... Also, I said it before I'll say it again, I literally seen a picture of her on that boat about 2 weeks ago atleast and now she's just posting a video about it?? How the duck can she be "sooooo busy" if she's uploading videos that she did weeks ago!!! I reckon that video was accidentally uploaded because she had to delete the one where she was talking to her mum like shite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think she's got covid or isolating as we probs wouldn't of heard the end of it with her moaning

Reactions: 13
I don't think she's got covid or isolating as we probs wouldn't of heard the end of it with her moaning
I definitely reckon if she got covid she would make a whole series about it!!.. Series 1 episode 4 of ✨✨10 days in isolation bbys✨✨ 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My theory is she has Covid but she’s not saying anything because she has clearly the intention of breaking isolation rules and going out being still positive and she doesn’t want people to effectively count how many days she needs to isolate

• Sad
Reactions: 53
If it is true that she is ‘unwell’ basically has covid. It makes sense to why she isn’t posting much. Because she does this all the time when she has to isolate… so she can break rules and hope no one knows about.

Reactions: 16
I hate these influencers so much because they have all the resources to be healthy & successful (money) but instead they’re just wasteful and gross. Ana has a big great kitchen and money to buy amazing groceries to cook, but instead she orders uber eats everyday to blow up her face

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so she’s deleted the 24 hour boat video?? I saw the notification clicked on it but went on her Channel and it’s not there. It was in my history for a while so I could see it. Didn’t watch all of it went back to see it and it was gone

Reactions: 1
I just don't understand why influencers think not discussing an issue gets people to stop talking about it, if anything it makes it 50 times worse. Just say you have COVID if you do, or the same with saying you were a twit to your mum and will do better. People would move on then but when you say nothing they just suspect more.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.