Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 1000% convinced that either Ana, Callum or Freya tested positive for covid which is why they couldn’t go to Saffs party.

I can literally hear Wendy saying ‘sorry saff but if they tested positive they’re not coming’ 😅

but of course Ana will never be able to explain the truth because then she’d be expected to actually isolate 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg 100% spot on

I think you're right

Reactions: 9
She might not care, but Saffron said she’s requiring people to test negative before letting them in. Ana or her friends could have tested positive and that’s why, or been told to isolate by the app
What, at the door? Because otherwise if at home anyone could or could have said negative but be lying. Even Ana could have so wondering if it's something you had to do at the door and anyway lol since were they so bothered about it, weren't saff all over the place in the first lockdown last year. Chile please!!

Reactions: 2
Someone put about the deleted vid on her wiki because I’m sick of people asking 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
can’t believe people (on social media not here) haven’t picked up on her completely copying their pictures???? I’d never heard of them before this thread and I’m sure they’re probably copying other people but ana doesn’t even put any spin on it? It’s the exact same locations, poses, outfits etc…???

Reactions: 29
The fact she’s deleted a lot of comments shows a lot of guilt.. problem with Ana she doesn’t grow a pair and face up to it

Reactions: 20
Saffron’s Insta caption ‘genuine friends and family’ slight dig at Ana maybe for not going??

• Haha
Reactions: 60
There's no way she could have been at the party if neither of them have posted anything with her in it (photos or videos). Besties my arse.

Reactions: 24
I think if Ana was isolating we would of known about it. Also if she couldn’t make it for another reason you’d think she would of put on Saffs birthday post “sorry I couldn’t make it, enjoy your party”.

Also does Sophia even follow Ana and know who she is?

Reactions: 14
I think if Ana was isolating we would of known about it. Also if she couldn’t make it for another reason you’d think she would of put on Saffs birthday post “sorry I couldn’t make it, enjoy your party”.

Also does Sophia even follow Ana and know who she is?
They do know of her yes, they sent her their card game a few weeks back (don't know why, fuel her obsession more much lol) just checked, they don't even follow her though but she follows both😂

Reactions: 7
Wendy’s friend said under Ana’s birthday post see you both later

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.