Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the whole ‘best friend’ thing with saffron is super fake but surely she’d go to her birthday party?! Or is she too good for saffron now

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s clearly either tested positive or Callum or Freya have or shes been pinged. Like someone said we’ve literally seen that they’re in Brighton because of what Freya put so it’s obvious they had the intention of going but there’s no sight of them in anyone’s videos or photos so 100% they weren’t there. The only logical explanation is COVID

Reactions: 47
no honestly i believe she thinks she’s too good for saffron. i bet callum & freya were complaining about having to go and bc ana morphs into anyone she’s with she has decided not to go to please them.

Reactions: 19
They claim to be best friends, if that was my best friend I would MAKE sure I could go to celebrate with her! I find it odd but then we all know Ana picks and chooses the person she’s going to follow and be obsessed with that week

Reactions: 17
no honestly i believe she thinks she’s too good for saffron. i bet callum & freya were complaining about having to go and bc ana morphs into anyone she’s with she has decided not to go to please them.
Ana will have to explain sooner or Later. With them being best friends If she did go there would be stories or at least one picture, is saffron even friends with either freya or callum?

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Ana has Freya working time and a half this Sunday to delete all the negative comments as soon as they come in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it possible that saffron invited ana, but ana brought Freya and Callum with her when they don’t have an invite expecting saffron to be okay with them coming, saffs said ‘no they can’t come’ and maybe that’s why ana didn’t go in the end, because even if ana is down there for saffron’s birthday, why the hell would saffron invite Callum and Freya?? they’re not her friends, and I certainly wouldn’t want people I’m not close too coming to my party for the sake of it, especially when the party is at my mums house!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
New video... chef rates our meals... why is it a group channel now?🤣 she might as well change the name of it at this point. And again it’s so awkward she’s literally employing Callum and Freya to be in her videos with her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Ooh here we go another video with Callum and Freya and a fake northern accent 🙄

This may potentially be one of the worst videos she’s ever made 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Is it possible that saffron invited ana, but ana brought Freya and Callum with her when they don’t have an invite expecting saffron to be okay with them coming, saffs said ‘no they can’t come’ and maybe that’s why ana didn’t go in the end, because even if ana is down there for saffron’s birthday, why the hell would saffron invite Callum and Freya?? they’re not her friends, and I certainly wouldn’t want people I’m not close too coming to my party for the sake of it, especially when the party is at my mums house!
I thought the same thing, surely she wouldn't have brought freya and callum along without invites expecting saffron to be okay with it?

Reactions: 16
Yet another video of her just chatting with her friends and not to the camera at all, I almost feel like I'm intruding on something by watching it and like someone said a few pages back, like a third wheel

Reactions: 35
This is honestly the worst video I’ve ever watched on YouTube 😂 it’s so messy and uninteresting. Her content is getting so much worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I commented “what happened to the video with Julie?” #justiceforjulie

• Haha
Reactions: 59
the only difference I see between these videos and the ones before she employed her co-stars is different camera angles and printed out things on paper

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if if it’s cos they tested positive? Saffron did say she was asking everyone to test

Reactions: 24
I wonder if if it’s cos they tested positive? Saffron did say she was asking everyone to test
I doubt the party would have carried on if someone tested positive, wouldn't be as simple as just turning them away. It's more likely that ana brought uninvited friends along

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.