Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #41 Verbally abuses her ‘best friend’, views are dropping and career is coming to an end

Reactions: 12
Oh ana it’s nothing to brag about - every minor celebrity has a collection with ITS…including the mum from ladbaby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
No way 😂😂😂😂
Mind blowing

you should be very proud of you Ana! An ITS collab! Something no one has ever achieved before 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I’m ashamed we didn’t guess this hahah. Now I know I feel like it’s the most obvious thing ever.
She shuts wants to be like her best mate Saffy after all.

Reactions: 11
Oh no what are In The Style thinking her collection is already looking tacky 😐

Reactions: 12
I take it ana hasn't realised in the style give anyone a collection, personally dont think it's anything to scream about, just look how many collections saffron throws out every week whilst more and more people get fed up with it. It won't last if her collections with other companies failed fairly quickly.

Reactions: 27
in the style will honestly collab with anyone. Don’t worry girlies if you like anything you see you can just wait a few weeks when it goes in the sale because no one wants the overpriced tat

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.