Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely it’s just a clothing line or something? maybe the podcast but no pictures with Byron? if it’s music then that’s fucked up - yes she has a nice singing voice but she’s never shown any interest in making music before. I’m fairly certain it’s clothing

Reactions: 14
Not gunna sleep 🙄😂
I’ve just thought, if yesterday was 2 days until the “big secret project” … maybe tonight’s video will be the reveal and then tomorrow could be the launch??

Then Friday we can all have a cackle at it bbys 😘💗🫐 🛼

Reactions: 6
Onions #1 on Spotify and Apple Music

Coming to save our playlists bbys xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s one of those people you see on Facebook who pay to have a photo shoot done then add model as their job description

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s one of those people you see on Facebook who pay to have a photo shoot done then add model as their job description
She's also one of those people who pay for followers on Instagram, doesn't get verified but comes at everyone with this 'look at me I'm such an important celeb' energy 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
secret project bbys 💞🫐🍓🛼

also how many cropped pink blazers do we bleeping need? she’s basically ripped zara off 😂 yet again another tit clothing collection which is all ‘trendy’ clothing which will be in fashion for 3 months. that’s anas brand after all!

Reactions: 12
She's trying so hard to be Molly Mae with the 'team' tit 🤢 also shes got a two hour timer counting down to the reveal of her secret project, see you all at 4pm bbysss 💓🌸

Reactions: 12
Been here since thread 1 but never ever posted on any thread (yes I lurk in the shadows chuckling at how funny you all are) but does anyone think she looks just like the girl out of the Netflix series “never have I ever” .. just me?
You need glasses hun x 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ALL her friends are fake if they tell her that she looks better with dark hair, let alone good. The dark hair just brings out her puffy face and it is not a good look.
Also she says that she loves the weight gain because she has got a more womanly figure, but all the weight's gone to her face and her body looks the exact same what's she on about? Also if she had gained weight on her body, surely some of it would also go to her stomach as well.

Reactions: 18
oh mannn, I’ve been thinking it for ages aswell 😂😂 I thought atleast 1 person would be like actually yeah she does 😂. Back to the shadows I go 😂🥸
If you emerged from the shadows and asked us if we thought she looked like Mr Bean then you probably would have had a better response 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.